Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you read any surah from the Quran before exams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you read any surah from the Quran before exams?

:salams:

Do you read any surah before exams? Please do share, if it has helped in your experience, Just to ward off the tension and anxiety in it. I'm having one tomorrow, I haven't even start studying for it, :P, please make dua for me, if I fail this one, well, hasbunallah wa nami' mal wakeel. :)

Jazakallah khair, for reading my post.
    Last edited by Muz1234; 07-12-15, 07:37 PM.

Re: Do you read any surah from the Quran before exams?

Originally posted by Muz1234 View Post
    :salams:

Do you read any surah before exams? Please do share, if it has helped in your experience, Just to ward off the tension and anxiety in it. I'm having one tomorrow, I haven't even start studying for it, :P, please make dua for me, if I fail this one, well, hasbunallah wa nami' mal wakeel. :)

Jazakallah khair, for reading my post.
    Wa Alaykumussalam

Surah Ya'sin just before the exam. Helps me feel calm.

Insha ' Allah your exam went well. Also remember to say :start: before you enter the exam venue, and when you sit down and when you open the exam paper and when you start to write, Insha ' Allah
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record
    [al-Anaam 6:59]

Comment

I read surah Yaseen. It really works. :)

(حديث موقوف) حدثنا عمرو بن زرارة ، حدثنا عبد الوهاب ، حدثنا راشد أبو محمد الحماني ، عن شهر بن حوشب ، قال : قال ابن عباس : ” من قرأ ( يس ) حين يصبح ، أعطي يسر يومه حتى يمسي ، ومن قرأها في صدر ليله ، أعطي يسر ليلته حتى يصبح

Ibn Abbas said: Whoever reads (surah) Yaseen when it becomes morning, he will be given ease that day of his until it becomes evening. And whoever reads it at the beginning of the evening, he will be given ease that night of his until it becomes morning.

Sunan Ad-daarami

Surah Yaseen is called Ad-Daafi’ah (The Repeller) and Al-Qaadiyaah (The Performer or Executor) because it repels from its companion every type of evil and it completes for him every need.

Also salawat upon the Prophet صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم before and during the exam.

Comment

Originally posted by الغزالي View Post

Ibn Abbas said: Whoever reads (surah) Yaseen when it becomes morning, he will be given ease that day of his until it becomes evening. And whoever reads it at the beginning of the evening, he will be given ease that night of his until it becomes morning.

Sunan Ad-daarami
        Jazakallah khair, does it work if I forgot to recite in the morning, and recite and later time, for example, mid-day, or afternoon? Is it even a shirk I carry this surah around when traveling as taweez or some sort?

Comment

Originally posted by الغزالي View Post

Sunan Ad-daarami
          Salaam

i used to do it brother and walla i felt i was getting tawfeeq but then evryone told me thats not true and the nabi pbuh never said that ,(weak/fabricated hadiths) etc ... so i stopped only recently
          The Prophet (saw) advised to: Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
            Salaam

i used to do it brother and walla i felt i was getting tawfeeq but then evryone told me thats not true and the nabi pbuh never said that ,(weak/fabricated hadiths) etc ... so i stopped only recently
            :wswrwb:

Do you notice any difference after you stopped reading it?

Comment

:wswrwb:

Do you notice any difference after you stopped reading it?
              Yes I felt very uneasy
              The Prophet (saw) advised to: Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
                Yes I felt very uneasy
                So do you think you should read it, and follow the hadith? I wish I could memorize the sura easily. Ameen.

Comment

So do you think you should read it, and follow the hadith? I wish I could memorize the sura easily. Ameen.
                  If it is sahih then 100% I'd do it with Allahs Permission Subhana Wa Taala

Comment

Working...
                  X