Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife's past bothering me so much. URGENT HELP

Assalamalikum All...

I am so unhappy and in a terrible state of mind now. Here is the story. We recently got married. She is 26 and I am 30. I met her couple of months ago. I was in search of a pious righteous wife who never had any premarital relationship. Judging her behavior and religious outlook I say yes to Nikah. We'v been together for a couple of months now. She is at her home now because as per our tradition she won't come to my house untill our wedding reception take place. I live abroad now. Everything was going perfect and suddenly the day before yesterday she texted me that she wants to repent and ask forgiveness to Allah. I asked her what did she do in the past and she said she had an affair with a guy who was her classmate in the college. After 3-4 months she brokeup with him as she realized he was a bad guy. He got kicked out of the college in the mid of the first year because of robbery from the hostel. Accordig to her this guy had threatened her that he won't let her live with anyone else except him. This is the reason she revealed her past now as she is scared he would message me on any social network and say bad things about her to spoil our marriage. She insisted she did nothing bad with him no sexual contacts except he held her hands and sat close with her and clicked photos together. The thing is I really didn't want to know my wife was being intimate with someone else in the past. It all happened 6 years ago and I don't know why she is still bothered about him. She says she never met him recently. Her concerns about him makes me worried. Why does she care so much about his threats if she did nothing wrong and it was just a college love? Should I doubt her virginity? She says she is pure. One of her colleagues said that guy was a psycho and mad thats why she is afraid of him and my wife is a nice girl and nothing wrong with her. But I can't get over this I doubt her past from nowhere. I think I am not in love with her as I used to be. I just can't accept her past. I even thought of divorce. She says she loves me so much say not to leave her. I am afraid I will mistreat her in the future if I can't love her. Her story gives me sleepless nights. Whats wrong with me? Can any brothers/sisters give some good advice for me. I ask Allah to guide me and I pray a lot to make my heart attached with her. But nothing seems to work. I am in total distress. Do you guys think she is bad and she ia hiding stuff from me? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jazak Allah Khair

A brother

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X