• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creamcake
    replied
    Re: Home Improvement Thread : HIT

Originally posted by Aj2 View Post
    Maybe it's real. But , El Organizatione is short of some MOOOLAH for the Diplomatique trips, meetings and tea parties. Corporal [MENTION=113742]GoogleSlayer[/MENTION] thinks it's just easier to go to war everytime.

But bieng the Diplomatique, that i am. I've advised the Team , that it's sometimes better to invest in Diplomacy, even if it's costly.

And btw, i see you have some of the skills that takes to be El Diplomat. Join Le Organization du Diplomatique. Your expertise might be utilized more effectively for the greater good. What do you say ? !
    Affirmative. I take up the challenge general, I would like to join. How doth/do I join... I pledge my allegiance to the Diplomatic crew.

Leave a comment:

• GoogleSlayer
    replied

Maybe it's real. But , El Organizatione is short of some MOOOLAH for the Diplomatique trips, meetings and tea parties. Corporal [MENTION=113742]GoogleSlayer[/MENTION] thinks it's just easier to go to war everytime.

But bieng the Diplomatique, that i am. I've advised the Team , that it's sometimes better to invest in Diplomacy, even if it's costly.

And btw, i see you have some of the skills that takes to be El Diplomat. Join Le Organization du Diplomatique. Your expertise might be utilized more effectively for the greater good. What do you say ? !
    Affirmative

Leave a comment:

• Aj2
    replied

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
    This whole diplomatic thing is quite funny, coz there's a thread on it somewhere, n it's like y'all acting like you travel the world n diplomatically sort out world affairs or summat, lol. I know that doesn't happen, but yeah. I already saw that pepe the prawn message on another thread, absolute wisdom. lol.

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied

Wa iyyak. No worries. There's something for everybody in Le Organization du Diblom. Pepe the Prawn message to El Diplomats. Take heed. http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ess&highlight=
    This whole diplomatic thing is funny, coz there's a thread on it somewhere, n it's like y'all acting like you travel the world n diplomatically sort out world affairs or summat. I know that doesn't happen. I already saw that pepe the prawn message on another thread.
    Last edited by Creamcake; 03-12-15, 05:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Aj2
    replied

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
    Wa Alaykumussalam

jazakhallahu khairan el diplomatiq, just had a look at the site, pretty useful n interesting tips. i'm not really a diy kinda person since i'm not v.practical, but i'm sure these will come in handy to lots of ppl on here.
    Wa iyyak. No worries. There's something for everybody in Le Organization du Diblom. Pepe the Prawn message to El Diplomats. Take heed. http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ess&highlight=

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied

Wa Alaykumussalam

jazakhallahu khairan el diplomatiq, just had a look at the site, pretty useful n interesting tips. i'm not really a diy kinda person since i'm not v.practical, but i'm sure these will come in handy to lots of ppl on here.

Leave a comment:

• Aj2
    started a topic Home Improvement Thread : HIT

Home Improvement Thread : HIT

Haha. The UF 'HIT' thread.

P.s : I love to abbreviate.

30 Tips for Increasing Your Home's Value http://www.diynetwork.com/how-to/mai...ur-homes-value

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X