Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: when your dua was answered and u were left in awe

Wahhhh subhanallah that is a saaave
    [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

This is a good thread, more people need to post their experiences here

Anyways, I'll tell one back from my UK days, I had a very important exam on a Friday right at the time of the Jummah prayer and I didnt want to miss the prayer but there was no way I could make it to my exam if I prayed in the mosque as the exam started at 2pm sharp and the prayer ended about 1:50-ish and it was a walk to uni of about 25 min.

So I made dua that i dont end up missing my exam and decided to go ahead and pray and as soon as the prayer ended, I looked at my watch and literally ran and as I was running towards uni on the street (lol funny scene that), a car drove by me and the guy asked me where I was going. I told him to this uni, and he gave me a lift and drove me straight to uni right on the dot.

Now to this day, i have no idea who that guy was or why he was even there but it made me firm on the fact that prayer comes first before everything else. And I also did really well in that exam so yeah...
      Believe
      there is
      good in the world

Comment

Originally posted by ugabs View Post

Anyways, I'll tell one back from my UK days, I had a very important exam on a Friday right at the time of the Jummah prayer and I didnt want to miss the prayer but there was no way I could make it to my exam if I prayed in the mosque as the exam started at 2pm sharp and the prayer ended about 1:50-ish and it was a walk to uni of about 25 min.

So I made dua that i dont end up missing my exam and decided to go ahead and pray and as soon as the prayer ended, I looked at my watch and literally ran and as I was running towards uni on the street (lol funny scene that), a car drove by me and the guy asked me where I was going. I told him to this uni, and he gave me a lift and drove me straight to uni right on the dot.

Now to this day, i have no idea who that guy was or why he was even there but it made me firm on the fact that prayer comes first before everything else. And I also did really well in that exam so yeah...
        SUBHANALLAH, GLORY BE TO ALLAH S.W.T.!

Amazing story. :)

Comment

Originally posted by ugabs View Post

ma sha Allah!!
          وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Dua actually saved my life.

I reached a point in my life where I was about to go crazy, literally. I started making this specific dua when I lost all hope, and said that I need a miracle to get out of what I was suffering from. It was too much for me to take, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat nor talk or do anything normal. I lost my part time job because of a chest pain, which is all caused by what I was suffering from. One day, I simply started making this dua from the Quran whenever I felt scared (after watching a video for sheikh Sharawy suggesting it), "My (own) affair I commit to Allah: for Allah (ever) watches over His Servants." And the next day, that whole burden that was making me crazy was removed. Before that, I couldn't imagine that I would be sane by the next week or the one after it, as "next year" was only a mirage to me.

Subhan allah, I'm much better now. Alhamdullilah. :)
            Last edited by MorningTea; 27-03-16, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MorningTea View Post

Dua actually saved my life.

I reached a point in my life where I was about to go crazy, literally. I started making this specific dua when I lost all hope, and said that I need a miracle to get out of what I was suffering from. It was too much for me to take, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat nor talk or do anything normal. I lost my part time job because of a chest pain, which is all caused by what I was suffering from. One day, I simply started making this dua from the Quran whenever I felt scared (after watching a video for sheikh Sharawy suggesting it), "My (own) affair I commit to Allah: for Allah (ever) watches over His Servants." And the next day, that whole burden that was making me crazy was removed. Before that, I couldn't imagine that I would be sane by the next week or the one after it, as "next year" was only a mirage to me.

Subhan allah, I'm much better now. Alhamdullilah. :)
              allahumma baarik that is amazing :love: :inlove: which video was it

and I love ur username too [MENTION=137375]MorningTea[/MENTION] (just wanted to give u ur first mention and quote)
              ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
              "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
              :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

So many times but as humans we are quick to forget.
                A few years back I was being tested by something and Allah got me out of it. About two Ramadan ago a few duas of mine were answered. Even recently actually there was something I was making dua for and Allah sent something my way alhamdulillah.

Oh and a few months ago I made dua that Allah takes some things out of my heart and brings other things into my heart because in the end Allah controls our hearts. I got what I asked for, my heart turned towards what I wanted it to alhamdulillah and I'm also seeing duas I made years ago being answered now.

So ask Allah everything and anything and be regular in your dua. Ask Allah to make you righteous and from the best of believers instead of relying on yourself only.
                شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
                فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
                وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
                ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

Originally posted by Rumaysah~ View Post
                  A few years back I was being tested by something and Allah got me out of it. About two Ramadan ago a few duas of mine were answered. Even recently actually there was something I was making dua for and Allah sent something my way alhamdulillah.

Oh and a few months ago I made dua that Allah takes some things out of my heart and brings other things into my heart because in the end Allah controls our hearts. I got what I asked for, my heart turned towards what I wanted it to alhamdulillah and I'm also seeing duas I made years ago being answered now.

So ask Allah everything and anything and be regular in your dua. Ask Allah to make you righteous and from the best of believers instead of relying on yourself only.
                  Baarak'Allahu feeki

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                    allahumma baarik that is amazing :love: :inlove: which video was it

and I love ur username too [MENTION=137375]MorningTea[/MENTION] (just wanted to give u ur first mention and quote)
                    Jazaki allahu khairan sis, I was happy to recieve those haha. Also happy you like the username! :)
                    The video was in Arabic, I don't know if there's a translated one. He actually quoted one of the Salaf.
                    Here's the video for those who can understand Arabic. Sorry I can't translate it well... :(

[MENTION=100438]Rumaysah[/MENTION], السابقون السابقون
                    It looks like you are my rival. That verse has a precious place in my heart, hope we both, and all of our brothers and sisters here, be one of them insha'allah by the mercy of Allah.

:up:

Comment

Originally posted by INeedHope View Post
                      This is a great thread and very beneficial.

I would only have concerns about boasting and evil eye if people knew me on here. If you're anonymous there shouldnt be any concerns.

My favourite accepted duas are when I ask Allah to wake me up for tahajjud and I wake up before my alarm at the perfect time - not too early and far from fajr - without any feeling of tiredness
                      the same happens with me.

also when i need a piece of information and i make dua for it. i find it in the net (it looks like it was by chance) or i see dreams about things i want to know

Comment

Bump

Comment

In my study, the second half year of the 3d year and 1st half of the 4th year we have to work fulltime (internship)

There was this internship I was interested in even a year before the internship started. I stumbled on a folder and it sounded like something I always wanted but not even knew it existed. That doesn't make much sense lol. But anyhow it sounded perfect a (religionwise too) and I wanted it, *I never want something real bad but trust me this time I wanted it real reaaaal bad.

My internship year started in february '16 but I was ready to apply in june. I contacted the contactperson of that organisation in my school and he told me he'd find out if there was a spot in february

Anyways a whole lot of email correspondation later I heard that Iwas invited for a job interview the next day. I was super suprised and stressed out. alhamdulilaah the interview went well and I was basically hired. He told me we only needed to sign contracts and such. I was so happy I could burst lol.

Suddenly it all took a wrong turn. When I confirmed by emakl that I wanted this internship, he didnt reply. I called a few weeks after asking when we could meet again. He then said he had to contemplate with the team whether to hire an intern or not. I immediately knew what the answer was going to be, I felt it.

Couple weeks down the line and I phoned again. He then told me they decided not hire a second intern. I was really sad I almost couldn't believe it. My dream was crushed.

I made dua, and realised maybe this is not as good for me as I think it is. I asked Allah (swt) that if he thought that that internship has any Khair in it, that he would find a way for me to work there. But I didn"t have much hope. I accepted it.

I emailed my teacher the whole story. He then talked to the guy and reminded him that that place is supposed to hire students from my uni. Apparently there's some kind of contract.

Another few weeks down the line and I got an email: I could come work there if I wanted to.

And now I have been working there for the past 10 weeks. And I love it. I thank Allah (swt) for this oppurthnity and for answering my dua.

Comment

I wish I could recall the last time

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Jarir View Post
                              I wish I could recall the last time
                              In this thread....you're infp, you rely on dua a LOT so that's why I asked
                              ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                              "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                              :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

“You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

Working...
                                X