when your dua was answered and u were left in awe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: when your dua was answered and u were left in awe

An overweight cat was stuck on top of a cat enclosure (a large outdoor cage designed for cats). I have no idea how he was able to climb up to the top, but I knew that it would be tough to get him down. His body language was very clear; he was too afraid to jump down (and I don't blame him. It was about an eight foot drop). I couldn't coax him down by offering treats because he was too afraid to jump down. I passionately made dua for him. I asked Allah azza wa jal to get the cat down without any injuries. It took about half an hour, but, the cat finally jumped down. He wasn't hurt at all! Alhamdulillah! :D

Since he's such an overweight cat, I suspected that the jump would've caused an incredible amount of pain on his joints. Somehow, though, he felt fine. I inspected his legs and there was no damage whatsoever. Moreover, he didn't yelp when I touched him, which means that he was not in pain. I didn't think it would've been possible, but Allah azza wa jal made a way. Since that day, the cat has managed to lose over 2 pounds. Allahu akbar! :D
    "Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie." (surah 6:116)

Comment

Originally posted by drac16 View Post
      An overweight cat was stuck on top of a cat enclosure (a large outdoor cage designed for cats). I have no idea how he was able to climb up to the top, but I knew that it would be tough to get him down. His body language was very clear; he was too afraid to jump down (and I don't blame him. It was about an eight foot drop). I couldn't coax him down by offering treats because he was too afraid to jump down. I passionately made dua for him. I asked Allah azza wa jal to get the cat down without any injuries. It took about half an hour, but, the cat finally jumped down. He wasn't hurt at all! Alhamdulillah! :D

Since he's such an overweight cat, I suspected that the jump would've caused an incredible amount of pain on his joints. Somehow, though, he felt fine. I inspected his legs and there was no damage whatsoever. Moreover, he didn't yelp when I touched him, which means that he was not in pain. I didn't think it would've been possible, but Allah azza wa jal made a way. Since that day, the cat has managed to lose over 2 pounds. Allahu akbar! :D
      ma sha Allah cute story, makes me miss my missing cat :)
      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
        ma sha Allah cute story, makes me miss my missing cat :)
        Aww.

May Allah get your cat back.
        "Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie." (surah 6:116)

Comment

i started having epilepsy seizures about 3 and half years ago
          and i think i started making daily dua to allah to cure me for a year,
          when i started having visions of drinking zamzam water and after that i had dream telling me to use ginger
          i used it daily my seizures went down by half in the first 2 weeks and my epilepsy gone after 1 year of ginger use

sometimes i make dua about things i want to know then i just come over answers int the net, tv, from people or in dreams.

Comment

Some user before me said when Allah gives something even before the dua. I used to make dua for health when I was unhealthy for 2 weeks this year. Now I am okay.

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
              [MENTION=132173]muslima34567[/MENTION]
              [MENTION=134006]ashmeo[/MENTION] u have to share a story now
              Ok this isn't really sort of a dua, I think..

So today I was about to make wudhu at home at the toilet sink. There was an ant wandering around the bottom middle of the sink where the hole/filter is at. I didn't want to turn on the tap as it will kill the ant and wash it away to narnia. In my mind I was like "Go up ant, up up, gogogo!" Almost instantly, the ant which was wandering below faced up and went up exactly as I hoped. Maasha Allah. Reminded me of Sulaiman a.s.

Take note this all happened in a span of a few seconds, I would've still done wudhu even if the ant didn't go up eventually. Amazes me how Allah swt knows our thoughts even before we utter it. I didn't even move my lips, just thinking of it.

Comment

Its not directly a dua but... the other day we were out of money and didn't know what we'd do for the whole week. My mum is away in Somalia so she couldn't help (and that is why were were out of money in the first place).
                I told my sister that, if we had tawakkul in Allah (trust in Allah) we wouldn't worry about money and things would help themselves.

Told my sis to say to Allah "we trust in You, please let us have enough for the rest of the week". Immediately her attitude changed, she said "we will have enough money for the rest of the week" after she said she trusted Allah.
                وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

jazakallah khairan, great dua, may allah swt protect us all, ameen thuma ameen.

Comment

1st dua : I lost my phone on a random bus, i called all the bus stations asking if my phone would be in lost property. i heard nothing back and since it was an iPhone my ''find my iPhone' was switched off and the battery was about to go. I went home and made due allah return my phone to me. then days after i ring them back and they say they have my phone. Some nice person handed my phone to the bus driver subhanallah, may allah bless that individual.

2nd dua: it was ramadan and laylatul qadr came i asked allah make me get good results and get into good course. gcse results day came (uk folks would understand lol) i failed all my exams i had E's G's i went to college open day and the teacher told me i could start from level 1 which means i would be in college for 4 years i went home started crying thinking how much of a failure i am and couple days later by the grace of allah. got into normal A-level 2 year course and had opportunities within this course to do many things alhamdulilah you would look at me like how is this possible literally the impossible happened. Never ever under estimate what allah plans and can do. i went in and started my new course while i was walking home i saw a few sisters who don't like me for whatever reason, may allah bless them, they didn't even say salam, the first question they ask is what school and stuff do you go now and when i told them they looked surprise. if i saw them couple of days before things would of been different. Allah is the best of all planners.

Comment

Finally found this thread! I remembered one:

This was so scary lol. It happened a couple of months ago. We got on the plane and I don't know, I just had a horrible unsettling feeling instantly, like something bad is going to happen. I just wanted to get off of the plane so badly omg. I was telling mom that I feel so uncomfortable and nervous. Then we were getting ready for take off and the pilot announced that there are some slight technical issues but it shouldn't cause any problem. Wallahi I was terrified and I teared up and I was like mom I really don't want to go anymore, what if it turns into a bigger problem and the plane crashes? She was like I'm being silly but I was like I watched so much air crash investigation and usually small technical issues turn into bigger problems and it ends really badly. I was SOOOO scared But we were ready for take off and what are the chances of them changing the planes when all the preparation has been done? I still kept saying "Allah I don't want to be on this plane anymore, please get us out of here" over and over again. Then guess what! Right at the very last moment they noticed a fuel leak and got us out of the plane. Allahu Akbar, if they didn't see it at the right time then it would've probably ended very very badly :/ Alhamdulillah!
                      "Let the days do as they please
                      And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                      Do not despair due to the events of the past
                      For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
                        Finally found this thread! I remembered one:

This was so scary lol. It happened a couple of months ago. We got on the plane and I don't know, I just had a horrible unsettling feeling instantly, like something bad is going to happen. I just wanted to get off of the plane so badly omg. I was telling mom that I feel so uncomfortable and nervous. Then we were getting ready for take off and the pilot announced that there are some slight technical issues but it shouldn't cause any problem. Wallahi I was terrified and I teared up and I was like mom I really don't want to go anymore, what if it turns into a bigger problem and the plane crashes? She was like I'm being silly but I was like I watched so much air crash investigation and usually small technical issues turn into bigger problems and it ends really badly. I was SOOOO scared But we were ready for take off and what are the chances of them changing the planes when all the preparation has been done? I still kept saying "Allah I don't want to be on this plane anymore, please get us out of here" over and over again. Then guess what! Right at the very last moment they noticed a fuel leak and got us out of the plane. Allahu Akbar, if they didn't see it at the right time then it would've probably ended very very badly :/ Alhamdulillah!
                        :love: mashAllah
                        Indeed we belong to Allah,
                        and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                          :love: mashAllah
                          Alhamulillah

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Alhamulillah

:@)

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post

:@)
                              @)

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

@)
                                HAHAHAHA you saw it :rotfl: hehe :meow:

Comment

Working...
                                X