• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: when your dua was answered and u were left in awe

Originally posted by Fais View Post
    Fake.
    How....
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
      My du'as were answered before but then, I quickly forgot about Allah (swt) and focused this on too much because of this that lead me too excited, arrogant etc. I regret it.
      but now it's easy to start making duah again so alhamdulillah u have hands and are able to raise them and ask the only One that can give :D

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
      I stopped making du'a. I needed this.
      Dont ever stop
      "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
        How....
        It's a good story and has a nice end, and makes you feel all fuzzy and warm inside. But it's most likely fake.

You have to prove it happened.

Comment

It's a good story and has a nice end, and makes you feel all fuzzy and warm inside. But it's most likely fake.

You have to prove it happened.
          well actually I think that's just the post marriage cynic in you talking

it happened, my sister told me - it defo happened

Comment

well actually I think that's just the post marriage cynic in you talking

it happened, my sister told me - it defo happened
            Yes, that's true. But that still doesn't prove that I'm wrong.

If I went on what people told me, you'd think I'm a nutcase.

Comment

Yes, that's true. But that still doesn't prove that I'm wrong.

If I went on what people told me, you'd think I'm a nutcase.
              that's cos of the people you associate with *cough*

but my SIS said it ok - and not PL - the other one, she's v sensible allahumma baarik

Comment

My sis told me a story of someone she knows of that gave me goosebumps and made my eyes moist

There was a young Muslim boy and girl that had known each other for a while and wherever you would see them, you wouldn't see one without the other. They were unmarried so but one day they decided to attend the same talk. In the lecture they discussed haraam relationships etc and they both decided they weren't going to carry on like they were so they stopped ALL contact completely. They moved on with their lives and became really practicing making Allah swt the centre of their lives. When it came for the time to be married they both agreed to marry whoever their parents were pleased with because they were accepting of anyone and trusted their families. Their parents both met each other and agreed a date and they both decided to wait until the wedding day to meet. Then on the wedding day, after all those years, they realised Allah swt had brought them back together :D

So their love for Allah swt was so true, their sincerity was so pure in this action that Allah swt had already willed them to be together but have a blessed relationship in the sanctity of marriage.
                Fake

Comment

Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
                  Fake
                  It's not fake...

Comment

It's not fake...
                    I swear, I do not know this individual.

And he/she agrees with me.

Comment

• Re: when your dua was answered and u were left in awe

it's fake I reckon

:1popcorn:
                      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

I heard something similar to that story.

But, the general principle is that if we give up something haram for the sake of Allah, He will substitute that with something halal. :insha:
                        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

I swear, I do not know this individual.

And he/she agrees with me.
                          Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                          it's fake I reckon

Not fake - it's just I think the people that say it's fake must be really really sensitive and like scared of getting hurt so they become realists but a bit too much... Keep coming to this thread and you'll be like ...woah

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                          I heard something similar to that story.

But, the general principle is that if we give up something haram for the sake of Allah, He will substitute that with something halal. :insha:
                          yeh preeecisely

plus if your sincerity is strong I think Allah swt just makes a way

Comment

I was trolling

I'm sorry :/ lol

My duas are answered every day because Allah swt has given me another chance, and he listens to every dua.

:jkk:
                            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

[MENTION=132173]muslima34567[/MENTION]
                              [MENTION=134006]ashmeo[/MENTION] u have to share a story now

Comment

ok i'll share a few more of the ones i know

so a sis used to pray that her husband would be attached to the quran and sunnah like his right and left hand and when she got married she said there was one day he literally had the quran in his right hand and the seerah of the prophet saw in his left hand :love: :)

another one was a bro who was on an aeroplane with a lot of shias who were cursing Umar ra and Abu Bakr ra - this bro was on the plane alone and he was getting really frustrated and obviously hurt by what they were saying and he made dua under his breath that any hater of Umar ra and Abu Bakr ra stops before he got extra annoyed - and then the loudest most vicious amongst them all at that moment started choking on himself so he could no longer get the words out subhanAllah

one time in like year 5 i used to be obsessed with my primary teacher, like she was so kind and nice and i just thought she was a really lovely lady, so anyway she LOVED cats, like obsessed over them, when it was time to leave that year i wanted to get her a present and something she would really really love. So we went to clintons, and I remember my mum had my bro in his pushchair and like there was this cat figurine that had green eyes and literally looked :inlove: so my mum only had a bit of money left and it was £13 and I was like please I really really really wanna get it for her, and my mum was like she didn't have enough money. So my heart literally sank and tears started to come to my eyes and I remember I made dua so hard because I just wanted this teacher to be happy and then as I was walking out of the shop, there was a £20 note right next to the fire extinguisher, like right there, just allllll on it's own, right there, just that queens head looking at me, like here i am, and i was literally like :shock: and i ran and picked it up and took it to my mum and she laughed and i was able to get this cat for my teacher - like that is my earliest memory of dua being accepted i think :scratch: but allahumma baarik and ALHAMDULILLAH for such an amazing weapon we've been blessed with lol - and yeh obv now i would never take the money or buy a cat figurine lol

Comment

Working...
                                X