Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: when your dua was answered and u were left in awe

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
    lol. have fun studying. see school like a board game, kinda like monopoly where the marks are your money. <-- btw I never thought this way in school, maybe if I did then I woulda done better lols but Alhamdulillah.
    I like learning, I'm just a bit impatient for the end of the term lol. Hence my seemingly pessimistic speech :)

How is life when you're done sis?
    Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

Originally posted by Figs View Post
      I like learning, I'm just a bit impatient for the end of the term lol. Hence my seemingly pessimistic speech :)

How is life when you're done sis?
      MashAllah :)
      Indeed we belong to Allah,
      and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

I have a story some of you may know.

When I was disgnosed with cancer this year, I lost my eyesight, all I could see was red as my eye retinas were bleeding so I was blind. The doctors concluded I would never see again, seriously from other patients with my similar condition never regained full eyesight again. I prayed and made so much dua for months whilst in hospital and at home, I cried to Allah to give me my eyesight back (as ell as my health and strength). I had to wait a good six to seven months before I could see again. All I could do was listen to Quran, lectures and TV. I had to have help eating and going to the toilet in the early days of my diagnoses. Although I have minor floaters in my eye, I have the vision as it was before and I can drive, read and do things again. To me this was a miracle, Allah could have left me that way but he didn't. Alhumdulilah I cannot be thankful enough and totally see the power of Allah swt. The junior doctors were stunned at what has happened to me as they believe I would never get my eyesight 100% again.
        Last edited by Phia86; 14-12-15, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phia86 View Post

When I was disgnosed with cancer this year, I lost my eyesight, all I could see was red as my eye retinas were bleeding so I was blind. The doctors concluded I would never see again, seriously from other patients with my similar condition never regained full eyesight again. I prayed and made so much dua for months whilst in hospital and at home, I cried to Allah to give me my eyesight back (as ell as my health and strength). I had to wait a good six to seven months before I could see again. All I could do was listen to Quran, lectures and TV. I had to have help eating and going to the toilet in the early days of my diagnoses. Although I have minor floaters in my eye, I have the vision as it was before and I can drive, read and do things again. To me this was a miracle, Allah could have left me that way but he didn't. Alhumdulilah I cannot be thankful enough and totally see the power of Allah swt. The junior doctors were stunned at what has happened to me as they believe I would never get my eyesight 100% again.
          subhanAllah :jkk: :inlove: that was amazing may Allah swt always keep you in great health ameen
          ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
          "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
          :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Phia86 View Post

SubhanAllah sister, that is truly inspiring. I pray that Allah sends His many blessings into your life and grants you Jannatul Firdous. Thanks so much for sharing :love:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
              subhanAllah :jkk: :inlove: that was amazing may Allah swt always keep you in great health ameen
              ameen

Comment

My sis told me a story of someone she knows of that gave me goosebumps and made my eyes moist

There was a young Muslim boy and girl that had known each other for a while and wherever you would see them, you wouldn't see one without the other. They were unmarried so but one day they decided to attend the same talk. In the lecture they discussed haraam relationships etc and they both decided they weren't going to carry on like they were so they stopped ALL contact completely. They moved on with their lives and became really practicing making Allah swt the centre of their lives. When it came for the time to be married they both agreed to marry whoever their parents were pleased with because they were accepting of anyone and trusted their families. Their parents both met each other and agreed a date and they both decided to wait until the wedding day to meet. Then on the wedding day, after all those years, they realised Allah swt had brought them back together :D

So their love for Allah swt was so true, their sincerity was so pure in this action that Allah swt had already willed them to be together but have a blessed relationship in the sanctity of marriage.
                "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

My sis told me a story of someone she knows of that gave me goosebumps and made my eyes moist

There was a young Muslim boy and girl that had known each other for a while and wherever you would see them, you wouldn't see one without the other. They were unmarried so but one day they decided to attend the same talk. In the lecture they discussed haraam relationships etc and they both decided they weren't going to carry on like they were so they stopped ALL contact completely. They moved on with their lives and became really practicing making Allah swt the centre of their lives. When it came for the time to be married they both agreed to marry whoever their parents were pleased with because they were accepting of anyone and trusted their families. Their parents both met each other and agreed a date and they both decided to wait until the wedding day to meet. Then on the wedding day, after all those years, they realised Allah swt had brought them back together :D

So their love for Allah swt was so true, their sincerity was so pure in this action that Allah swt had already willed them to be together but have a blessed relationship in the sanctity of marriage.
                  MashaaAllah very touching story :)

I have a dua story to share that happened today Alhamdulillah

So, I said in the sad thread earlier today that I got a second chance at something very important. SubhanAllah I was so sad because I thought I wouldn't be able to do anything about it anymore. But I made dua to Allah to give me another chance and i got it even though it was next to impossible. I didn't know if I'd be able to make the most of it though because the timing wasn't very good. I was seriously freaking out about how I'll manage because I need to put quite a bit of time and effort into it.

SubhanAllah a couple hours later i got an email with a different time (I didn't even ask for it lol) and I couldn't be happier Alhamdulillah. My heart seriously skipped a beat haha I couldn't believe it :D Allah is amazing. I do absolutely nothing to make Him happy with me. I'm not deserving of it but He still gives me the things I want. Allahu Akbar

Now I have to try my hardest and make the most of this near impossible second chance I got InshaaAllah :inlove:
                  "Let the days do as they please
                  And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                  Do not despair due to the events of the past
                  For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
                    MashaaAllah very touching story :)

I have a dua story to share that happened today Alhamdulillah

So, I said in the sad thread earlier today that I got a second chance at something very important. SubhanAllah I was so sad because I thought I wouldn't be able to do anything about it anymore. But I made dua to Allah to give me another chance and i got it even though it was next to impossible. I didn't know if I'd be able to make the most of it though because the timing wasn't very good. I was seriously freaking out about how I'll manage because I need to put quite a bit of time and effort into it.

SubhanAllah a couple hours later i got an email with a different time (I didn't even ask for it lol) and I couldn't be happier Alhamdulillah. My heart seriously skipped a beat haha I couldn't believe it :D Allah is amazing. I do absolutely nothing to make Him happy with me. I'm not deserving of it but He still gives me the things I want. Allahu Akbar

Now I have to try my hardest and make the most of this near impossible second chance I got InshaaAllah :inlove:
                    MashAllah sis and yes! inshaAllah give it your best. I hope it goes great for you inshaAllah.
                    Last edited by ninety1daisies; 22-12-15, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Few months ago, at the time I started my journey towards Islam, I was shopping for fruits and veggies quite often at a shop nearby and the people who own it were/are muslim, the woman is a hijabi and so you would believe they are honest people, but no. Here and there I always noticed price was quite expensive for what I bought, first time I thought problem was me. Second time I caught her putting higher price for my tomatoes and she apologized saying it was this price yesterday and bla bla bla. I accepted her apology because we are all human we make mistakes right? So third time she kinda abused on the veggies scam, and even it was during ramadan, she scammed me so much I was quite angry because it appeared she scammed other people and I was so sad about this woman not giving the right measure, so I asked "Oh Allah, if these people are really scammers, please close down their shop sonthey don't harm anyone else. 15 days later they closed their shop and never reopened it since then. I felt so happy that Allah swt gave justice here, it made my iman stronger :)

Comment

When Allah gives you something that you didn't even ask for :inlove: Allahu Akbar that's a blessing!

Comment

Originally posted by Hanna78 View Post
                          Few months ago, at the time I started my journey towards Islam, I was shopping for fruits and veggies quite often at a shop nearby and the people who own it were/are muslim, the woman is a hijabi and so you would believe they are honest people, but no. Here and there I always noticed price was quite expensive for what I bought, first time I thought problem was me. Second time I caught her putting higher price for my tomatoes and she apologized saying it was this price yesterday and bla bla bla. I accepted her apology because we are all human we make mistakes right? So third time she kinda abused on the veggies scam, and even it was during ramadan, she scammed me so much I was quite angry because it appeared she scammed other people and I was so sad about this woman not giving the right measure, so I asked "Oh Allah, if these people are really scammers, please close down their shop sonthey don't harm anyone else. 15 days later they closed their shop and never reopened it since then. I felt so happy that Allah swt gave justice here, it made my iman stronger :)

Lol aw maybe she needed to increase prices cos she knew she was struggling to make ends meet......

*waits for tomatoes*

Comment

Fake.

Comment

My du'as were answered before but then, I quickly forgot about Allah (swt) and focused this on too much because of this that lead me too excited, arrogant etc. I regret it.

Comment

I stopped making du'a. I needed this.
                                8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                                2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                                3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                                4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                                5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                                6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                                7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                                8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Working...
                                X