Clear All

when your dua was answered and u were left in awe

Lol ashmeo lol :) that made me smile.
    Indeed we belong to Allah,
    and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Re: when your dua was answered and u were left in awe

Made duaa for a project I just started doing like a week ago after midnight lol....

was scared as I had chapters upon chapters of terms to write down, pick and choose and devise into a great presentation....
      had anxiety, and although I really thought I couldn't have it happen, I prayed some rak'ahs, made dua to at least let me pass that project,

Not only was I able to pass it....teacher gave me almost the entire full marks...and said he will keep it for his future classes as he was impressed with the 'hard work and effort' lol alhamdulillah. I was very bad and didn't deserve a dua to be answered at that particular moment though...but yet Allah fulfilled the promise of whoever forsaked their beds to ask Allah for help in the last third, the dua would be answered...even though I was just awake and frustrated and only then turned to Allah as a last resort astaghfirullah.

Seems like I never learn my lesson. [MENTION=73427]Strive[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by *Sweety* View Post
        I find it hard to make dua
        It could be a sign of hardness of the heart. I think it happens to all of us sometimes.
        It may be a sign for us to get closer to Allah, or read/listen to the Qur'an more.
        It may be a blessing to actually have signs that something's needs attention just
        like when we get have pain as a sign that there's something wrong that needs
        attention.

I could be wrong, Allahu a'laam. But I've noticed that whenever I feel like that,
        it's when I feel most away from Allah.

May Allah make it easy for you to make lotsss of du'a : )
        *"None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself."* [Al-Bukhari & Muslim]
        "Mindless are those who only jump when told to jump, cry when told to cry, and laugh when told to laugh. Indeed, they are but sheep." TheStrivingUmmi

Comment

Originally posted by Figs View Post
          Made duaa for a project I just started doing like a week ago after midnight lol....

was scared as I had chapters upon chapters of terms to write down, pick and choose and devise into a great presentation....
          had anxiety, and although I really thought I couldn't have it happen, I prayed some rak'ahs, made dua to at least let me pass that project,

Not only was I able to pass it....teacher gave me almost the entire full marks...and said he will keep it for his future classes as he was impressed with the 'hard work and effort' lol alhamdulillah. I was very bad and didn't deserve a dua to be answered at that particular moment though...but yet Allah fulfilled the promise of whoever forsaked their beds to ask Allah for help in the last third, the dua would be answered...even though I was just awake and frustrated and only then turned to Allah as a last resort astaghfirullah.

Lol, it's never too late to change. Mabrook on your marks.
          And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Even with the last minute work you aced it sister. Just imagine how much better and easier it will be for you if you do not leave it to last minute. As [MENTION=73427]Strive[/MENTION] said, it's not too late to change. Barakallahu feekum

Comment

As salamu alaikum

For me it was when I got married one of the main reason I got married was to have a child of my own

I got married I heard how girls around me who were married got pregnant straight after getting married like six months would pass after there marriges and I would hear things did you know such and such is going to have a baby! I got married a year passed I had not seen any signs of pregnancy I would feel sad starting to feel like I was infertile that maybe I would never have a baby..another year passed by I would heAR things on tv like on talk shows a lady saying having your own children is like the color of your life... I would make duaa
              I would make duaa to Allaah to give me a handsome baby boy...(ahh! dont start attacking me for saying a boy because I was so used to holding baby girls) they were my little sisters I would help my mother around with them...
              So I would pray say duaa...

One day iam reAlly sad...I dont know...I decide to check if im pregnant just to play around I expect a negetive reply on the pregnancy test but to my supprise it was positive after two years I got pregnant I was feeling amazed wow a baby on its way...! I went to regular doctors checkups at five months of pregnancy I got a ultrasound done and the nurse asked me if I wanted to know if it was boy or girl I looked at the screen and saw a baby that was sleeping so I told the nurse to tell me the nurse tells me its a boy...! I mean I wouldnt mind it if it was a girl Id love her as much as a boy my first born then at nine months I gave birth to healthy baby boy the doctor placed the new born in my arms and I saw my first child smiling at me with blue eyes I looked at my son and he was just so cute the green blue eyes the silky soft brown hair I know all new borns are cute but just to see your own new born in your arms for the first time just say subhan Allah even though I think child birth labour pains is the worst pain..to go through.. I thought I was going to die besides the the way my husband kept reminding me that my screams of pain could be heard all over the hospital...

SubhanAllaah I just forgot about the pain when I saw my new born
              Like most first time mothers...

Amazing how duaas are answered...

Comment

Originally posted by Ms.Mints View Post
                As salamu alaikum

For me it was when I got married one of the main reason I got married was to have a child of my own

I got married I heard how girls around me who were married got pregnant straight after getting married like six months would pass after there marriges and I would hear things did you know such and such is going to have a baby! I got married a year passed I had not seen any signs of pregnancy I would feel sad starting to feel like I was infertile that maybe I would never have a baby..another year passed by I would heAR things on tv like on talk shows a lady saying having your own children is like the color of your life... I would make duaa
                I would make duaa to Allaah to give me a handsome baby boy...(ahh! dont start attacking me for saying a boy because I was so used to holding baby girls) they were my little sisters I would help my mother around with them...
                So I would pray say duaa...

One day iam reAlly sad...I dont know...I decide to check if im pregnant just to play around I expect a negetive reply on the pregnancy test but to my supprise it was positive after two years I got pregnant I was feeling amazed wow a baby on its way...! I went to regular doctors checkups at five months of pregnancy I got a ultrasound done and the nurse asked me if I wanted to know if it was boy or girl I looked at the screen and saw a baby that was sleeping so I told the nurse to tell me the nurse tells me its a boy...! I mean I wouldnt mind it if it was a girl Id love her as much as a boy my first born then at nine months I gave birth to healthy baby boy the doctor placed the new born in my arms and I saw my first child smiling at me with blue eyes I looked at my son and he was just so cute the green blue eyes the silky soft brown hair I know all new borns are cute but just to see your own new born in your arms for the first time just say subhan Allah even though I think child birth labour pains is the worst pain..to go through.. I thought I was going to die besides the the way my husband kept reminding me that my screams of pain could be heard all over the hospital...

SubhanAllaah I just forgot about the pain when I saw my new born
                Like most first time mothers...

Amazing how duaas are answered...
                walaikum asalaam

Allahumma baarik that sounds amazing :inlove: may Allah swt bless you with many many more children ameen!
                ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

My dua is a bit personal that got accepted(lots of them got accepted but this one was the best)

Well something was causing me lots of pain and anxiety. I was never like that but in those days I was very miserable, I was facing uncertainty about something that meant a lot to me. Oneday I prayed to Allah and I prayed with such devotion that I had never expressed before. So after dua I did some routine gigs and then slept.

Thus Allah swt blessed me with his mercy and I no longer had to feel miserable etc like that. Lol I pray that not even my bitterest enemies go through that which i had to endure......:up:

I left lots of stuff as I did not tell that to anyone else,
                  Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
                    Well @RaNdOm here you go.
                    I was sitting down listening to the khutbah. A centipede or something like that was crawling towards me. I said audhu billahi minash shaitanir rajim to myself by heart, not even by whispering.
                    And that bugger made a U-turn and went away. :rotfl: I guess the centipede was like I'm gonna leave this manly man alone
                    Just amazes me that Allah swt knows what is in every heart even when there are billions of people on this earth.
                    lol it made me smile too

MORE
                    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
                      Even with the last minute work you aced it sister. Just imagine how much better and easier it will be for you if you do not leave it to last minute. As [MENTION=73427]Strive[/MENTION] said, it's not too late to change. Barakallahu feekum
                      Insha allah, I hope. The thing is, I really didn't deserve it. I really didn't, and its not a norm, if I usually slack off it backfires later.
                      I will be better insha allah.

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                      Lol, it's never too late to change. Mabrook on your marks.
                      Hopefully. I am pretty skilled at the art of cramming by now :)
                      But yeah, I feel like a bit of a munaafiq for trying to help you the other day when I still procrastinate

Comment

MashAllah! Try to slowly build up a routine of not procrastinating as much. inshaAllah will come in handy when you get to university and higher institutions etc. :) Otherwise good work figsss <3

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                          MashAllah! Try to slowly build up a routine of not procrastinating as much. inshaAllah will come in handy when you get to university and higher institutions etc. :) Otherwise good work figsss <3
                          Okay sister

It's weird, just a while ago I was coaching a sister on how to beat procrastination. I myself am a chronic procrastinatory but just when I thought those days were over....it happens again lol.

Comment

Okay sister

It's weird, just a while ago I was coaching a sister on how to beat procrastination. I myself am a chronic procrastinatory but just when I thought those days were over....it happens again lol.
                            Figs......

exams and UF?

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                              Figs......

exams and UF?
                              Yes, I know it seems impossible.

Took one today :)

Will take more next week and then I'll be free from the shackles of the education system. This was the easiest subject.

Comment

Yes, I know it seems impossible.

Took one today :)

Will take more next week and then I'll be free from the shackles of the education system. This was the easiest subject.
                                lol. have fun studying. see school like a board game, kinda like monopoly where the marks are your money. <-- btw I never thought this way in school, maybe if I did then I woulda done better lols but Alhamdulillah.

Comment

Working...
                                X