Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: when your dua was answered and u were left in awe

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
    Ok now u all have to share a story since u made me read all ur posts in hope of inspiration
    [MENTION=134214]ninety1daisies[/MENTION] [MENTION=134006]ashmeo[/MENTION] [MENTION=91405]I See You[/MENTION]
    lol

When I was 17, I used to read about Isa AS and his awesome story in a book called 'Stories of the Prophet'. I loved his story since its unique and full of miracles from Allah. I always wanted to see him. So I made du'a to see him lol and one day in my dreams I got close, I was near Kaa'ba and from far I saw a man walking slowly and full of noor with 2-3 men accompanying him, I asked one guy next to me on who that guy is. They said he is Isa AS :inlove:. Unfortunately before he could turn to face me, I woke up suddenly feeling fresh. But hamdillah for the feeling near the Kaa'ba was very real and seeing Isa AS from far was very real even though I've never been there before. Never gonna forget that dream.

I think a year later, I read a hadith about end times and Isa AS return, and in it I saw my dream subhanaAllah.
    “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

Originally posted by I See You View Post
      lol

When I was 17, I used to read about Isa AS and his awesome story in a book called 'Stories of the Prophet'. I loved his story since its unique and full of miracles from Allah. I always wanted to see him. So I made du'a to see him lol and one day in my dreams I got close, I was near Kaa'ba and from far I saw a man walking slowly and full of noor with 2-3 men accompanying him, I asked one guy next to me on who that guy is. They said he is Isa AS :inlove:. Unfortunately before he could turn to face me, I woke up suddenly feeling fresh. But hamdillah for the feeling near the Kaa'ba was very real and seeing Isa AS from far was very real even though I've never been there before. Never gonna forget that dream.

I think a year later, I read a hadith about end times and Isa AS return, and in it I saw my dream subhanaAllah.
      I was kinda expecting it to turn into a story about conversion to Christianity lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Umar123 View Post
        I was kinda expecting it to turn into a story about conversion to Christianity lol.
        Nauzubillah min zalik !!!

lol
        “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

Nauzubillah min zalik !!!

lol
          Yeah inshAllah everyone on here stays Muslim lol

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
            I was running late one day and in order to get to the place I needed to be, I had to park down the street from the bus stop and walk to the actual bus stop and take the bus to the place I needed to be. The thing is that bus comes every half an hour, and it would be arriving in the next 20 minutes. But it takes me 25-30 minutes on average to drive from home to the bus stop area and be standing at the stop. I was petrified because If I missed the bus, I would miss the very important event. Anyways, I ran and got in my car and started driving like a maniac, and then I thought to myself..what am I doing, no matter how much I speed there's no gurantee that I'll make it because only Allah is in control of everything...so I slowed down and started driving normal and made dua that Allah allow me to be able to catch the bus. And SubhanAllah it was all green lights, and I got to the stop and parked and right as I walked up to the stop the bus came.
            AMAZE :inlove: I forgive you now

Originally posted by *Sweety* View Post
            I find it hard to make dua
            Why?

Originally posted by Hataw View Post
            :salams

During Eid prayers, it usually gets extremely crowded in the mosque, especially after the prayer when we exit the mosque and the next period of people enter. As a kid, I used to get really scared during those times, and I cried a lot because it was really crowded and I would lose my mom. When my little brother was born, I didn't want him to experience the same thing, so I continuously made dua that he'll be alright and it won't be as much pushing. SubhanAllah, I felt like there was a circle of emptiness around us and we walked freely until we were outside the building.

Another instance, there was this guy who was bothering me a lot during school. He was saying a lot of nonsense and I told my brother, but despite being told off he wouldn't stop. My parents were worried and after a few days there was no trace of him at all. SubhanAllah. He was just gone without any word. I heard a rumor that he had gone to a different continent. I was surprised, but I was just grateful to Allah, and it felt like a huge mountain was relieved from my chest. Alhamdulillah.
            :wswrwb:

AMAZE :inlove:

lol

AMAZE :inlove: you are also forgiven
            [MENTION=134006]ashmeo[/MENTION] come in here and tell us a story like a man

Umar123 - you're the guy I always see people quoting or talking about.... well since you're a big boss - you also need to share one before you can be allowed in this thread
            ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
            "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
            :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

AMAZE :inlove: I forgive you now

Why?

AMAZE :inlove:

AMAZE :inlove: you are also forgiven
              [MENTION=134006]ashmeo[/MENTION] come in here and tell us a story like a man

Umar123 - you're the guy I always see people quoting or talking about.... well since you're a big boss - you also need to share one before you can be allowed in this thread
              Im a big boss? Loool. Whats with the whipping? Scary...

Comment

Im a big boss? Loool. Whats with the whipping? Scary...
                i dno if you are but everywhere I'd go it'd be unar123 this and I miss Umar123 and where is umar123 he always gets banned blah blah

nthn much just helps me with anger management
                ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

i dno if you are but everywhere I'd go it'd be unar123 this and I miss Umar123 and where is umar123 he always gets banned blah blah

I'm not good at writing about such things Although the blessings of Allah swt are countless.

Comment

Originally posted by *Sweety* View Post
                    I find it hard to make dua
                    Why sis? There aren't rules for it as far as I'm aware....

you just ask for allah's help or ask Allah for something, praise Allah, ask Him for forgiveness. :)

It's the best thing ever
                    Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

Hahahaha, I didnt know that lol

Comment

Yh, when a debt I owed was paid off mysteriously. it was a true miracle, I mean there really was no other explanation.
                        Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

Comment

Last edited by Oum Soumayyah; 11-12-15, 01:49 PM.
                          *"None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself."* [Al-Bukhari & Muslim]
                          "Mindless are those who only jump when told to jump, cry when told to cry, and laugh when told to laugh. Indeed, they are but sheep." TheStrivingUmmi

Comment

Originally posted by ~Ukhti~ View Post

I was in a very difficult situation a couple of months, I was crying and making dua because I was being chased by a man....my dua was answered immediately which consequently saved me from any harm

Wallahi this was the most traumatic day of my life
                            Subhanallah.
                            May Allah protect you sis.
                            *"None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself."* [Al-Bukhari & Muslim]
                            "Mindless are those who only jump when told to jump, cry when told to cry, and laugh when told to laugh. Indeed, they are but sheep." TheStrivingUmmi

Comment

This is a great thread and very beneficial.

I would only have concerns about boasting and evil eye if people knew me on here. If you're anonymous there shouldnt be any concerns.

My favourite accepted duas are when I ask Allah to wake me up for tahajjud and I wake up before my alarm at the perfect time - not too early and far from fajr - without any feeling of tiredness

Comment

Well [MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION] here you go.
                                I was sitting down listening to the khutbah. A centipede or something like that was crawling towards me. I said audhu billahi minash shaitanir rajim to myself by heart, not even by whispering.
                                And that bugger made a U-turn and went away. :rotfl: I guess the centipede was like I'm gonna leave this manly man alone
                                Just amazes me that Allah swt knows what is in every heart even when there are billions of people on this earth.
                                Last edited by Cptn._.Mario; 11-12-15, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X