X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: when your dua was answered and u were left in awe

Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
    I'll tell anyone who wants the source to look for ninety1daisies
    lols...anyways better to not recite it in the Arabic if one doesn't know the Arabic meaning of the words if ya get what i'm tryna say.
    Indeed we belong to Allah,
    and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

[MENTION=91405]I See You[/MENTION] seems to know a lot about hadith and stuff maybe he knows where that dua came from (see post #20)

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
        [MENTION=91405]I See You[/MENTION] seems to know a lot about hadith and stuff maybe he knows where that dua came from (see post #20)
        That's in Muslim. I remember seeing that in Al Nawawi's Riyad As Saliheen.
        “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

Originally posted by I See You View Post
          That's in Muslim. I remember seeing that in Al Nawawi's Riyad As Saliheen.
          [MENTION=134006]ashmeo[/MENTION]

MashAllah at your knowledge [MENTION=91405]I See You[/MENTION]. May Allah increase you in it. JazakAllahu Khairan. I was just wondering about the source, a speaker that I often listen to had said something about it but there was no source linked. But yeah Shukran.

"You always hear about someones life suddenly changing due to an unexpected tragedy. What's the dua to make for protection from a sudden change of fortune?

The Prophet (peace be upon him) taught us to say:

O Allah! I seek refuge in You from the decline of Your blessings, the removal of your safety, the sudden onset of Your punishment, and from all that displeases you." -Sheikh Omar Suleiman

Comment

[MENTION=134214]ninety1daisies[/MENTION]

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	10760572
            “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

[MENTION=134006]ashmeo[/MENTION]

MashAllah at your knowledge [MENTION=91405]I See You[/MENTION]. May Allah increase you in it. JazakAllahu Khairan. I was just wondering about the source, a speaker that I often listen to had said something about it but there was no source linked. But yeah Shukran.

"You always hear about someones life suddenly changing due to an unexpected tragedy. What's the dua to make for protection from a sudden change of fortune?

The Prophet (peace be upon him) taught us to say:

O Allah! I seek refuge in You from the decline of Your blessings, the removal of your safety, the sudden onset of Your punishment, and from all that displeases you." -Sheikh Omar Suleiman
              :jkk: [MENTION=91405]I See You[/MENTION] and [MENTION=134214]ninety1daisies[/MENTION]

Comment

Waiyakum khayr

Comment

[MENTION=134214]ninety1daisies[/MENTION]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81331[/ATTACH]
                  [MENTION=134006]ashmeo[/MENTION] you click it first to make sure it's not a virus or something lol jk..

Comment

[MENTION=134006]ashmeo[/MENTION] you click it first to make sure it's not a virus or something lol jk..
                    lol its the hadith screenshot.

Comment

lol its the hadith screenshot.
                      Okay thanks. Great dua. May Allah protect us all.

Comment

Ok now u all have to share a story since u made me read all ur posts in hope of inspiration
                        [MENTION=134214]ninety1daisies[/MENTION] [MENTION=134006]ashmeo[/MENTION] [MENTION=91405]I See You[/MENTION]
                        ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                        :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                          Ok now u all have to share a story since u made me read all ur posts in hope of inspiration
                          [MENTION=134214]ninety1daisies[/MENTION] [MENTION=134006]ashmeo[/MENTION] [MENTION=91405]I See You[/MENTION]
                          I only see two being tortured so those two are ashmeo and iseeyou right sis <3

iA i'll see if I can think of any at the top of my head. Alhamdulillah for all the blessings that Allah gives us.

Comment

I was running late one day and in order to get to the place I needed to be, I had to park down the street from the bus stop and walk to the actual bus stop and take the bus to the place I needed to be. The thing is that bus comes every half an hour, and it would be arriving in the next 20 minutes. But it takes me 25-30 minutes on average to drive from home to the bus stop area and be standing at the stop. I was petrified because If I missed the bus, I would miss the very important event. Anyways, I ran and got in my car and started driving like a maniac, and then I thought to myself..what am I doing, no matter how much I speed there's no gurantee that I'll make it because only Allah is in control of everything...so I slowed down and started driving normal and made dua that Allah allow me to be able to catch the bus. And SubhanAllah it was all green lights, and I got to the stop and parked and right as I walked up to the stop the bus came.

Comment

I find it hard to make dua

Comment

:salams

During Eid prayers, it usually gets extremely crowded in the mosque, especially after the prayer when we exit the mosque and the next period of people enter. As a kid, I used to get really scared during those times, and I cried a lot because it was really crowded and I would lose my mom. When my little brother was born, I didn't want him to experience the same thing, so I continuously made dua that he'll be alright and it won't be as much pushing. SubhanAllah, I felt like there was a circle of emptiness around us and we walked freely until we were outside the building.

Another instance, there was this guy who was bothering me a lot during school. He was saying a lot of nonsense and I told my brother, but despite being told off he wouldn't stop. My parents were worried and after a few days there was no trace of him at all. SubhanAllah. He was just gone without any word. I heard a rumor that he had gone to a different continent. I was surprised, but I was just grateful to Allah, and it felt like a huge mountain was relieved from my chest. Alhamdulillah.
                                "Let the days do as they please, and be optimistic when destiny decrees. Do not despair due to the events of the past, for the events of this world were not meant to last." - Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Working...
                                X