Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: when your dua was answered and u were left in awe

this happened today subhan Allah!
    The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

here goes, may Allah protect me and us all from the evil eye.

let's just say I gave up something for him and he gave me something so much better. Honest to Allah.
      8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
      2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
      3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
      4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
      5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
      6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
      7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
      8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
        :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
          let's just say I gave up something for him and he gave me something so much better. Honest to Allah.
          Suban'ALlah!
          Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

Comment

Allah is al mujeeb so out of His Fadl He has answered many if not all. Most recently..

I wanted to go for umrah, but we were financially unable to make the trip, but I persisted despite my situation that perhaps somehow we would be able to make it and I would be able to go. Without my knowledge my parents were also planning to go, so, with the help of Allah, I had what I needed, my father was my mahram and I got to experience the best moments of my life. Alhamdulillah
            اذاً لن يضيعنا الله

Comment

Originally posted by Hamnah View Post
              Allah is al mujeeb so out of His Fadl He has answered many if not all. Most recently..

I wanted to go for umrah, but we were financially unable to make the trip, but I persisted despite my situation that perhaps somehow we would be able to make it and I would be able to go. Without my knowledge my parents were also planning to go, so, with the help of Allah, I had what I needed, my father was my mahram and I got to experience the best moments of my life. Alhamdulillah
              Allahumma bareek that's amazing sister. May Allah bless me with a Hajj/umrah ameen

Comment

A few years ago I was being tested for cancer; i had never been so afraid in my life. I was worried as this cancer is common in my family..I prayed and prayed for Allah swt to first of all give me strength and patience and secondly for better health. I was so pleased when I got the all clear..Sometimes we take our health for granted; alhumduillah I know I'm fortunate because we have the health care here
                No Longer On UF

Comment

Originally posted by sister_82 View Post
                  A few years ago I was being tested for cancer; i had never been so afraid in my life. I was worried as this cancer is common in my family..I prayed and prayed for Allah swt to first of all give me strength and patience and secondly for better health. I was so pleased when I got the all clear..Sometimes we take our health for granted; alhumduillah I know I'm fortunate because we have the health care here
                  SubhanAllaah - Verily Allaah is the most Merciful, the most Compassionate.

_

4.5 years ago, I had a lot of complications in surgery after the birth of my son. In fact it didn't seem likely I would survive, and family was told to expect the worst. But Allaah azza wa jal answered the prayers of my loved ones, and here I am.

Alhamdulillah.

Comment

:love: :love: :love:
                    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

I had a chicken as a childhood pet that grew up from when he was a chick, to a full grown chicken.

I prayed to Allah SWT for another chicken pet......

never got the pet but I did eat chicken that day so it all worked out

Comment

Originally posted by musicisme6565 View Post
                        I had a chicken as a childhood pet that grew up from when he was a chick, to a full grown chicken.

I prayed to Allah SWT for another chicken pet......

never got the pet but I did eat chicken that day so it all worked out
                        >_> lol stop trollin

Comment

I have a younger brother with learning difficulties, school was very tough and difficult for him, his speech is quite bad and his memory is bad too. He struggled with Arabic too, I prayed for him to be able to complete the Quran, even just the once. If you knew about his situation, this was like climbing the highest mountain with a disability. With Allah's blessing he completed the Quran - such a great blessing and gift - something I will be forever thankful for. Words cannot do justice to how much this means.

Another time, I met a friend of mines who was desperate, his wife had found a lump and she was due to go for a scan. He feared the worst. By the Will of Allah, I had a friend who was performing Umrah at this time, that night I told my friend to make a dua. He did. They had the scan and again, by the Will of Allah she was given the all clear. Some may say there was nothing there, but to me, that is through Allah's mercy.

Comment

• Alhamdulilah today a lot of my duas came true. I love knowing that Allah says 'Be' and it is, yesterday I was so sick with anxiety and crying cos of low feelings.

Today I had the best day in years and this good feeling started after doing the sunnah rakats for fajr today, alhamdulilah

A day's change reminds us that to Allah belongs all power!

'Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported:
                            The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "The two Rak'ah before the dawn (Fajr) prayer are better than this world and all it contains."

[Muslim]

I am just posting this to encourage people to do the two rakats before fajr, and also to revive this beautiful thread <3
                            وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                              Alhamdulilah today a lot of my duas came true. I love knowing that Allah says 'Be' and it is, yesterday I was so sick with anxiety and crying cos of low feelings.

Today I had the best day in years and this good feeling started after doing the sunnah rakats for fajr today, alhamdulilah

A day's change reminds us that to Allah belongs all power!

'Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported:
                              The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "The two Rak'ah before the dawn (Fajr) prayer are better than this world and all it contains."

[Muslim]

I am just posting this to encourage people to do the two rakats before fajr, and also to revive this beautiful thread <3
                              There was a time when I had two pairs of socks and didn't have the money to buy more and I wasn't able to get a job. I had to beg my sister to give me 5 dollars so I can buy more because the ones I had were starting to fall apart. She refused to help although she had the means. I felt so angry and humiliated because I had to resort to begging from someone who didn't even care. I made dua and asked Allah to grant me a specific amount of money so I don't have to rely on asking help from people who couldn't care less about me. A few months later, I got the exact amount of money I asked for, and it wasn't a small amount.
                              "Had Allah lifted the veil for his slave and shown him how He handles his affairs for him, and how Allah is more keen for the benefit of the slave than his own self, his heart would have melted out of the love for Allah and would have been torn to pieces out of thankfulness to Allah. Therefore if the pains of this world tire you do not grieve. For it may be that Allah wishes to hear your voice by way of duaa. So pour out your desires in prostration and forget about it and know; that verily Allah does not forget it."
                              - Ibn al Qayyim (rahimahullah)

Comment

• Originally posted by .khayriyyah. View Post

There was a time when I had two pairs of socks and didn't have the money to buy more and I wasn't able to get a job. I had to beg my sister to give me 5 dollars so I can buy more because the ones I had were starting to fall apart. She refused to help although she had the means. I felt so angry and humiliated because I had to resort to begging from someone who didn't even care. I made dua and asked Allah to grant me a specific amount of money so I don't have to rely on asking help from people who couldn't care less about me. A few months later, I got the exact amount of money I asked for, and it wasn't a small amount.
                                Awesome sis, this touched my heart, I ask Allah to increase your rizq and iman more and more ameen.
                                وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                                X