Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when your dua was answered and u were left in awe

:salams

share your stories so it'll be an emaan boosting tool for all of us inshaAllah :inlove:

i'll start off with a quick one - i was about to join the prayer at the masjid one day and the lady a couple of rows infront of me who was already praying had her hair sticking out the back - i couldn't really do anything so i made duah that she would cover it up and like 5 seconds later i see her hand go up and her tuck it in - i was like :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::i nlove::inlove: alhamdulillah
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Re: when your dua was answered and u were left in awe

I was making dua for something and a couple of days later what I was making dua for happened. I started crying( lol). I mean HE the KING answered my dua...its a beautiful feeling.
    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

I asked Allah, if you will cure me, please show me a sign. I saw the sign and alhamdulilah I felt that my duaa to be cured from my illness will be answered.
      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
        :salams

share your stories so it'll be an emaan boosting tool for all of us inshaAllah :inlove:

i'll start off with a quick one - i was about to join the prayer at the masjid one day and the lady a couple of rows infront of me who was already praying had her hair sticking out the back - i couldn't really do anything so i made duah that she would cover it up and like 5 seconds later i see her hand go up and her tuck it in - i was like :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::i nlove::inlove: alhamdulillah
        I love dua story threads:inlove:

So this isn't about my own personal duaa, but my mom's. I've mentioned some stories before and here's a fairly recent one.

So there are some extremely competitive courses that students all over campus compete to register for. There is one everyone, all the f students wanted, including me for my program, it's required and not taking it could set me back like a total whole floppin' year. I missed the first day of registration because I forgot and my friend said to me later 'Oh, you won't get the class, it'll already be full by tomorrow'. I didn't believe her.

Next day I try to sign up, the line is so long and lots of ppl skipped their classes to sign up. So luckily I was able to convince a counselor to register me privately online lol (normally they don't do this so I was extremely lucky). Then she said that she can move me up but I'd be number 17 on the waitlist and likely that I won't be added to the class at all!!!!
        I was upset but I told her to sign me up anyway and thanked her. I called my mom on the phone and was very upset about being behind in the plan. She was like 'No worries,, you'll get in the class insha allah,' and I was like 'No, I don't know what to do its full...I need this!' My mom was very calm tho.

So a few days later I look up my schedule online....and subhanallah, I was in the class....
        I didn't believe it. Other people who were above me in the waitlist were irked that I made it in somehow and they didn't lol....
        I couldn't believe it. I tried asking around as to how it's possible....because even if people dropped the class I would have been hearing about it like in another couple of months or so....but in a few days, that was too much!!!

I told my mom and she was like 'I was making dua for you all night because I know how much you really wanted it....' I started crying. I love Allah the King so much, and I love my mom for being so awesome....

I know this story sounds pretty minor but it made me cry so I figure it deserves a spot in this thread;)

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
          I asked Allah, if you will cure me, please show me a sign. I saw the sign and alhamdulilah I felt that my duaa to be cured from my illness will be answered.
          Awww sis:inlove:

masha allah masha allah masha allah

Comment

What if we get nazar?
            Like someone shares such an amazing dua story and he or she gets evil eye?
            Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleSlayer View Post
              What if we get nazar?
              Can that happen? I just thought it might inspire us to make duah with all our hearts a bit more...
              [MENTION=125704]Figs[/MENTION] that was a beautiful story and love the power of a mothers duah :inlove:

allahumma baarik at all your stories
              "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleSlayer View Post
                What if we get nazar?
                what's a nazar?
                and isn't evil eye called 'ayn lol?

I thought you couldn't get the evil eye online

Comment

when your dua was answered and u were left in awe

I used to travel an hour from home to college and used to always make dua just before my daily nap in the bus that Allah swt wakes me up before my stop. Never have I missed my stop...:)

Comment

Originally posted by Figs View Post
                    what's a nazar?
                    and isn't evil eye called 'ayn lol?

I thought you couldn't get the evil eye online
                    lol 'ayn in Arabic, nazar in Urdu

really? Someone told me u can even do black magic on pics...

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                      lol 'ayn in Arabic, nazar in Urdu

really? Someone told me u can even do black magic on pics...
                      O.....M......G...... *worriedly walks away from computer

But really, how is this possible?

Oh my god

oh yea sis, thanks for the mention i cant rep u though because i ran out of them

Comment

Made Du'aa that I didn't have to sit beside someone (annoying) in class, n the next day the teacher decided that person needed to swap maths set, so they weren't in class anymore. lol :)
                        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                        [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Recently I had to go into work late at night to sort out an urgent issue. The department is a bit spooky and I really didn't want to go alone. I couldn't take my dad inside because of patient confidentiality reasons. I made dua out of desperation for something good to happen. I bumped into a colleague who was visiting her sick gran. She went in with me and even helped me.

Looking back now it wasn't really a big deal but at the time it felt like a miracle lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Figs View Post
                            O.....M......G...... *worriedly walks away from computer

But really, how is this possible?

Oh my god

oh yea sis, thanks for the mention i cant rep u though because i ran out of them
                            lol u don't need to rep it's Ok

and yeh that's what my sis told me the other day but I'd have to ask her for more info but yeh

i don't wanna give anyone evil eye or have evil eye as a result of this thread... It's scary even posting on the Internet - like I just feel like going quiet

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                              I used to travel an hour from home to college and used to always make dua just before my daily nap in the bus that Allah swt wakes me up before my stop. Never have I missed my stop...:)
                              That's pretty amazing.
                              "Don't be too perfect; no one will want to talk to you. Maintain a flaw or two to keep yourself approachable." -My guide to being amazing

Comment

Working...
                              X