Sisters, do you gain weight easily?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sisters, do you gain weight easily?

I am someone who is average size and weight for a woman, not fat or overweight nor am I really skinny. I'm just normal and average.

However, I am someone who can eat alot and I mean ALOT and I wont gain weight very easily, I actually would have to try to gain weight and even then I only gain a few pounds but I burn it off because I exercise regularly.

How about you?

Re: Sisters, do you gain weight easily?

I can't see to many sisters admitting to being of "solid build" so I'm guessing this thread is going to be fairly silent.

Comment

You're going to get too many different answers, everyone's body is unique.
      I like yourself eat tons and tons but don't put on weight. Its not a problem though because I'm a healthy weight too.
      It's a bit of a cheat for me because even if i was to put on alot of weight its impossible to tell because of my tall height.
      But anyway sis I really dont see the point in why you made this thread? Lol
      Do you want to gain weight?

Comment

Why do you need to know? or do you need help with something?
        Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

apparently it'll all come out during pregnancy so ease up on the pizza and triple cheeseburgers

but yes this is also irrelavant information for hijabies

لا تفكر كثيرا
          بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
          The children need your prayers more than anyone else
          -------------------------------------------------------
          www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

i have like normal metabolism i guess
            why are u asking? you dont need to gain weight if ur average

Comment

I like how all the sisters are so suspicious of this topic lol.

Comment

i gain weight by just looking at pics of food online.

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                  i gain weight by just looking at pics of food online.
                  Me too, I am in this category. I work hard & go on this "clean eating diet" and at max I might lose 1/2lb a week. After a month I lost like 3 lbs and then I gained 4 lb back from 2 weeks of being sick with cold. I gain weight by breathing the air.

I am gonan say it, I hate all of you who can eat all you want and not gain weight. But as someone said, it will come out during pregnancy

Comment

Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
                    You're going to get too many different answers, everyone's body is unique.
                    I like yourself eat tons and tons but don't put on weight. Its not a problem though because I'm a healthy weight too.
                    It's a bit of a cheat for me because even if i was to put on alot of weight its impossible to tell because of my tall height.
                    But anyway sis I really dont see the point in why you made this thread? Lol
                    Do you want to gain weight?
                    No I dont want to gain weight. Sorry if this came out wrong or I asked too personal a question but it was just an observation I had of myself and wanted to know if this is the case with other sister.

Comment

Originally posted by Kya View Post

I am gonan say it, I hate all of you who can eat all you want and not gain weight. But as someone said, it will come out during pregnancy
                      I'm sorry....its not my fault I can't help it

Comment

"Let the days do as they please, and be optimistic when destiny decrees. Do not despair due to the events of the past, for the events of this world were not meant to last." - Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Kya View Post
                          Me too, I am in this category. I work hard & go on this "clean eating diet" and at max I might lose 1/2lb a week. After a month I lost like 3 lbs and then I gained 4 lb back from 2 weeks of being sick with cold. I gain weight by breathing the air.

What do you mean by it will come out during pregnancy? That sounds scary.
                          17-07

Comment

Wa Alaykumussalam sis
                            Masha ' Allah that's awesome. I have friends that have a super fast metabolism too Alhamdulillah.
                            Lol I am the polar opposite, I look at a pic of food, and I've gained weight already lol, and it takes ages to burn it off.
                            I am trying to lose weight, 50% there, the last 50% wont come off, need to join the gym insha ' allah.
                            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                            [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                              Wa Alaykumussalam sis
                              Masha ' Allah that's awesome. I have friends that have a super fast metabolism too Alhamdulillah.
                              Lol I am the polar opposite, I look at a pic of food, and I've gained weight already lol, and it takes ages to burn it off.
                              I am trying to lose weight, 50% there, the last 50% wont come off, need to join the gym insha ' allah.
                              I wish I was like you!!

Comment

Working...
                              X