Biet Al Quran, Bahrain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biet Al Quran, Bahrain

Beit Al Qur'an (Arabic House of Qur'an) is a multi-purpose complex dedicated to the Islamic arts and is located in Hoora, Bahrain.Established in 1990, the complex is most famous for its Islamic museum, which has been acknowledged as being one of the most renowned Islamic museums in the world. (wiki )

[MENTION=131776]Ibn Taleb[/MENTION]

Comment

Re: Biet Al Quran, Bahrain

Salaam

brother i am going to go tommorow insha Allah and its all becasue of this post :D

i cant belive i havent been yet. I am looking forward to see the letter prophet muhamamd pbuh sent to the amir of Bahrain.. i will take a pic and i will put it up here insha Allah..

Jazaak Allah khayr kul aljaza brother
      youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your deathhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Re: Biet Al Quran, Bahrain

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
        Salaam

brother i am going to go tommorow insha Allah and its all becasue of this post :D

i cant belive i havent been yet. I am looking forward to see the letter prophet muhamamd pbuh sent to the amir of Bahrain.. i will take a pic and i will put it up here insha Allah..

Jazaak Allah khayr kul aljaza brother
        Show us da pics.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X