X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 'Quick - Good Deal Spotted!' Thread

Assalamu alaykum warahmatullah,

Dear brothers and sisters.

I'm not sure if this kind of thread has been done, and I'm not sure if this breaks the forum rules either, but I just spotted what I thought was a good bargain for a piece of Home gym equipment. I already own a similar one so it's no good for me, but I thought if anyone happens to have the space and wants to sort out a home gym, there is a nice, sturdy-looking power rack going for a good discount on eBay UK. (New)

Obviously, bench and weights/bars are sold separately as with all power racks unless as part of a package.

RSR Home Gym - Power Rack (Heavy Duty) £249.99

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/RSR-SPORTS-P...934?nav=SEARCH

Rhyno Power Rack with dip bars and additional handles - £209

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/RYNO-ULTIMAT...368?nav=SEARCH

(This one is less thicker so not as heavy duty. It's the one I have and has been a good buy, alhamdulillah. Going for about £50-60 cheaper than when I bought it a year and a half ago)

These are usually very expensive (the first one, esp) so at that price it is a nice deal. BTW, reading my post, it looks like I have some sort of vested interest. I assure you I don't.

I thought if someone maybe spots something they could notify others of it.

(This is a strange thread for me to be posting in all honesty, as I'm not one to encourage spending culture/extravagance. However, if there is something that might be useful, it would be good to notify others, inshaallah.)

Also, Mods, please feel free to delete if contravening forum rules.
    Last edited by Fakhri; 18-11-15, 01:52 AM.
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    -------------------------------
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
    NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Re: The 'Quick - Good Deal Spotted!' Thread

Wa Alaykumussalam
    Good idea for a thread
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Working...
    X