Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A glitch in the Matrix, or a glitch in the dunya

:salams

Have you ever guys notice any glitch in this dunya, where it is against the Qadar of Allah S.W.T.? For example, dua, or something that has to do with predestination.

Do you guys notice anything similiar, I mean, I know Allah S.W.T. created this dunya perfected for us perfectly, but there are something that can change the dunya timeline or the passage of time of this dunya.

I don't know if this post is strange, but I just want to be open minded.

Jazakallah khair, for reading my post.

Re: A glitch in the Matrix, or a glitch in the dunya

Originally posted by Muz1234 View Post

Have you ever guys notice any glitch in this dunya, where it is against the Qadar of Allah S.W.T.? For example, dua, or something that has to do with predestination.

Do you guys notice anything similiar, I mean, I know Allah S.W.T. created this dunya perfected for us perfectly, but there are something that can change the dunya timeline or the passage of time of this dunya.

Wa 'alaaykum salaam wa-rahmatullah wa-barakatuh.

IMPOSSIBLE.

Allah created us and everything we know around us.
    He knew what we would think, do, not do, etc before we even did it.
    Even when we change our minds, He knew already that we would change our minds.
    Don't get into things that could mess with your eemaan. Be careful.

We do not know what's in the Qadr, so let's stay out of it and let things unfold themselves.
    *"None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself."* [Al-Bukhari & Muslim]
    "Mindless are those who only jump when told to jump, cry when told to cry, and laugh when told to laugh. Indeed, they are but sheep." TheStrivingUmmi

Comment

Wa Alaykumussalam
      Everything that happens is due to the will of Allah s.w.t
      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
      [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Muz1234 View Post

I don't think it's possible for there to be a glitch in the creation of Allah (SWT)...
        “Ask forgiveness from your Lord. Indeed! He is Oft-Forgiving.” (71:10)

Comment

Working...
        X