Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Going bald in my early 20s

Salaam

I am not bald but my dad is going crazy trying to get me to take finsterade because we have baldness in our genes , I didn't take it of course it has some weird side affects . I say embrace the baldness !!!

Edit: I am also going for the successful man look , bald and a belly .... It screams succes !
    Last edited by Ibn Taleb; 17-11-15, 06:16 PM.
    The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Originally posted by Zoha_R View Post
      does it hurt?
      Salaam and no
      I need to give the hujamah guy a ring , it's been a while
      The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death

Comment

Originally posted by Zoha_R View Post
        don't the circles bother u?
        i looked up a pic and it's giving me the chills...

but it's worth it if it make u feel good or gets rid of impure blood...
        السلام

There's no such thing as impure or dirty blood , the hujama does other things . The circles take like a week to go fully if u do em on ur neck then they take like a 1.5 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
          السلام

There's no such thing as impure or dirty blood , the hujama does other things . The circles take like a week to go fully if u do em on ur neck then they take like a 1.5 weeks
          ok thats good
          i just dont like the idea of red circles on my body

Comment

Originally posted by lanaa View Post
            some of my cousins are bald and girls are dying to marry them because even without hair they are still attractive.. I don't think someone bald is unattractive. My friends brother is bald and every girl is after him lol and he is short (for the ones who think not being tall is unattractive), and he is NOT rich ! lol
            I think it depends on other things and everybody is different
            Dying? They must be male models or something lol.

Comment

Going bald in my early 20s

You're fine, don't stress.
              إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Wa Alaykumussalam
                Could be genes, environment or both. Just make Du'aa, regular stuff like sleeping n eating well, exercising, not stressing, natural remedies like oil for your hair etc.
                But don't worry, its no biggie, outta ur control, and it really doesn't matter.
                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

My neighbours son just got married,he's 25 and would make a cue ball look like a hippy. full on male pattern baldness,he bics it down to wood and it looks tight.

Interesting fact bald men are more fertile due to hormones(which is what causes the male pattern baldness), Eunuchs never go bald.

Comment

Working...
                  X