Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• duas request

Salamualaikum,

I'm going through a number of hardships right now, and I'm unsure if I will be able to overcome them. I feel so overwhelmed. The thought of not being able to overcome them gives me so much anxiety. I'm scared. I request your sincere duas. I am sorry if I have ever said anything wrong, please forgive me. Please make dua for me. JazakAllahu Khairan.
    Indeed we belong to Allah,
    and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Re: duas request

:wswrwb:
    May Allah grant you ease and take care of all your affairs in the best of ways. :love:
    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Wa Alaykumussalam
      May Allah s.w.t remove all of your difficulties, trials and burdens, and replace them with joy, blessing and happiness, in this world and the Aakhirah. May Allah s.w.t forgive all of your sins. Ameen You are in my Du'aas, always, dearest sister, insha ' allah. Make Du'aa, and practically if there's anything you can do, to help yourself, do this. I know that you will be fine insha ' allah, because it's you Daisy. Remember we're all tested in different ways, so have sabr, and face the difficulties. I'm here for you, if you wanna talk via pm or text.
      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
      [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

duas request

May Allah ease your hardships and make any pain you go through be expiation for your sins. I'm confident that you can overcome what you are going through remember what Allah swt says in the holy Quran

لَا يُكَلِّفُ اللَّهُ نَفْسًا إِلَّا وُسْعَهَا
        “Allah does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear…” (Qur’an, 2:286).

Comment

:salams

May Allah remove your difficulties.
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

May Allah ease your difficulties and hardships and make you so strong that you do not even feel them with khair

Ameen
            Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

May Allah make everything easy for you 91daisies, wishing you the best. ameen
              17-07

Comment

May Allah relieve you of all your hardships. May he give you the patience and strength to find happiness. Ameen.

Comment

Done
                  The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
                  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                    Salamualaikum,

I'm going through a number of hardships right now, and I'm unsure if I will be able to overcome them. I feel so overwhelmed. The thought of not being able to overcome them gives me so much anxiety. I'm scared. I request your sincere duas. I am sorry if I have ever said anything wrong, please forgive me. Please make dua for me. JazakAllahu Khairan.
                    :wswrwb:

Dear sister, it saddens me that you're feeling this way. Stay strong and insha'Allah you will overcome it.

Allah tells us in the Qur'an to "Seek help in patience and As Salat (the prayers)" [Surah Al Baqarah (The Cow) : Ayah 45].

And every hardship we may go through might be a test from Allah to make us closer to Him, to strengthen our iman.
                    "Allah might test what is in your breasts; and to purify that which was in your hearts (sins), and Allah is All-Knower of what is in (your) breasts." [Surah Al Imran (The Family of Imran) : Ayah 154].

Also dear, remember that life has its ups and downs, and Allah's promise to us in the Qur'an is that "Verily, along every hardship is relief. Verily, along every hardship is relief (i.e. there is one hardship with two reliefs, so one hardship cannot overcome two reliefs)." [Surah Ash Sharh (The Opening Forth) : Ayah 5-6]

Don't make things difficult for yourself and don't let shaytaan get the best of you. You're strong when you have Allah by your side, so don't despair and rely on Allah.

May Allah ease your matters and protect you, ameen.
                    "Let the days do as they please, and be optimistic when destiny decrees. Do not despair due to the events of the past, for the events of this world were not meant to last." - Imam Shafi'i

Comment

wasalam

may Allah SWT ease your difficulties, grant you sabr and grant you success in this life and akhirah Ameen

Comment

Wa'alaykumsalam.. InshaAllah things are improving.
                        “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                          Salamualaikum,

Wa 'alaykum salaam wa-rahmatullah wa-barakatuh dear sis.

May Allah help you out of every difficulties, strengthen you, and make it easy for you.
                          May Allah take away the hardship and give you much better for your dunia and Aakhirah.
                          <3
                          *"None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself."* [Al-Bukhari & Muslim]
                          "Mindless are those who only jump when told to jump, cry when told to cry, and laugh when told to laugh. Indeed, they are but sheep." TheStrivingUmmi

Comment

asalaamu alaikum

may Allah swt give ease and relief of hardships and trials and grant you peace and happiness, there is a cure in surah Ibrahim, if you want to listen to or read it. may Allah swt grant you relief from it also from salah and may Allah swt grant you patience and strength until your hardships end. Ameen. Allah swt tests us in many different ways. may Allah swt make you successful in this life and in the akirah. ameen.

wasalaam
                            Last edited by cloud9; 16-11-15, 03:43 AM.

Comment

JazakAllahu Khairan.

"At times you may think that everything is going wrong. Yet you don't realize that Allah is setting everything right."
                              Indeed we belong to Allah,
                              and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Working...
                              X