Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Countries you want to visit & why

1) Makkah & Madinah, Saudi Arabia
    Reason: to become a new person Insha Allah by washing off all past sins. And to glorify Allah swt in the most holiest place.

2) Somalia,
    Homeland, havent visited there for ages

3) Maldives
    The most beautiful island Masha Allah. And i get to hear adhaan everyday alhamdulilaah

4) Egypt
    The history, culture, friendly people and obviously beauty of the nature. Also i love the story of Musa & the ancient Egyptians in the noble Quran.

5) Mongolia
    There is theory that Juuj Wama Juuj were Mongols. Also to meet the Mongol people, and talk with them about their glorious times(and for us muslims, it was disasterous time).

Re: 5 Countries you want to visit & why

1) Where the presence of Nabi SAW emanated most. Makkah, Medina; blessed placed for a Muslim.

2) Japan is very pretty; the customs and traditions are nice including the very polite culture and honor of Japan.
    https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Wa Alaykumussalam
      1) Makkah and Medina, Saudi Arabia, blessed place for Muslims.

2) Kenya, to see family

3)America, to see family, and explore too

4)Any country that isn't a warm/hot country, anywhere with cool weather.

5)Any pretty/foodie place, lol.
      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
      [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Saudi Arabia

Malaysia

Maldives

Mauritius
        And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

5 Countries you want to visit & why

^ you got a thing with M countries? lol

I'll be nice and answer the question properly:
          Republic of Ireland
          Italy
          Canada
          Jordan

I'd like to visit the Scottish Highlands too. I have a thing about shortbread; it's my second favourite food after potatoes (especially sweet ones).
          ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
          U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
            ^ you got a thing with M countries? lol

I'll be nice and answer the question properly:
            Republic of Ireland
            Italy
            Canada
            Jordan

I'd like to visit the Scottish Highlands too. I have a thing about shortbread; it's my second favourite food after potatoes (especially sweet ones).
            Yeah lol, i already went to Morocco so that's crossed off my list.
            And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

1. Oman
              2. Malaysia
              3. Mauritius
              4. Malta
              5. Sri Lanka

Comment

1. Arabia (For Makkah and Medina).

2. Malaysia (mothers country, ive been there many times and never get bored of going again and again.)

3. Russia

4. Pakistan (origin land, never been there before).

5. Scotland

Comment

Masha Allah cool places.
                  In Asia i would love to visit HongKong and Indonesia someday Insha Allah.
                  In South America it would be Mexico, Brazil and Colombia Medellin.

Comment

Saudi for umrah now and hajj later inshallah
                    Morocco - I want to visit Casablanca + for the culture
                    Argentina or Chile or Brazil - any south American country. Never been to that part of the world
                    Rome, Italy again. Been there once, loved the city even with all the naked sculptures. Something about the ruins of Roman forum shakes my soul & strengthens my faith in allah & the awesome food.
                    Malaysia or Japan - never been that far East.

Comment

5 Countries you want to visit & why

Saudi Arabia for Makkah and madina, I want to visit where the prophet peace be upon him spent most of his life. Also for hajj and umrah and to pray in both almasjid alnabawi and almasjid alharam

Palestine, I've been there before. It's my home land, it's beautiful, Jerusalem is holy land and I want to pray at almasjid alaqsa

Turkey it's a Muslim majority country that is beautiful and has many water fronts, the food is all halal and you can hear the athan.

If I have money and time i would rather go volunteer abroad in a impoverished region than go anywhere else honestly.

Comment

Also any Muslim country, so I can hear the Adhaan and loadza Muslims and halal food everywhere:D
                        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                        [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Salaam

1) Pakistan : i like the mountain ranges and the culture is fascinating.. I just watched a documentary on Muhmmad ali jannah (Qadi Azam) and it was very interesting.

2) Afghanistan : same reasons as Pakistan mostly and the nature and people are beautiful , Subhan Allah

3) Iran: Many many reasons too much to list but i don't think they would like me there with my beard and "vahabi" look.. they will probably hang me without getting to know me :(

4) Yemen: I would love to visit it , i live very close by to it but with the ongoing conflict i cant visit :( especially Scotra Island !!!!

5) Palestine & Syria : sorry i broke the rules but i consider them and Jordan to be one country , Al Shaam (North Arabia) and its a place i really want to go to! (im not daesh may Allah swt curse them) they make nice food too !

Big Insha Allah and please Allah swt let me visit these places before i die!
                          The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
                          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

:salams

Makkah/madinah - no peace anywhere in the world like there is there

Norway - cos it looks so cold and beautiful, like crisp fresh air hitting your face and entering your lungs

Japan - completely different culture and people are deep - like mask their sorrows really well and just show resilience - I'd like to feel like the outsider looking through glass

Palestine - I would stand in awe inside masjid al aqsa thinking that all the prophets prayed there together - plus the people seem to have so much emaan that it makes you feel ashamed

Peru - everyone says Machu Picchu is breathtaking
                            ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                            "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                            :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
                              Salaam

1) Pakistan : i like the mountain ranges and the culture is fascinating.. I just watched a documentary on Muhmmad ali jannah (Qadi Azam) and it was very interesting.

2) Afghanistan : same reasons as Pakistan mostly and the nature and people are beautiful , Subhan Allah

3) Iran: Many many reasons too much to list but i don't think they would like me there with my beard and "vahabi" look.. they will probably hang me without getting to know me :(

4) Yemen: I would love to visit it , i live very close by to it but with the ongoing conflict i cant visit :( especially Scotra Island !!!!

5) Palestine & Syria : sorry i broke the rules but i consider them and Jordan to be one country , Al Shaam (North Arabia) and its a place i really want to go to! (im not daesh may Allah swt curse them) they make nice food too !

Big Insha Allah and please Allah swt let me visit these places before i die!
                              Brother it would be amazing to visit Afghanistan and Pakistan. Is it safe for tourists?

Comment

Working...
                              X