Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woah... I don't know what to say

:salams

Many of you know that I want to travel around the world or all over the world. One the thing is, I could make that dream closer then I think and work as a Mechanical Engineer at the same time through apprenticeship.

It's a Mechanical Engineering apprenticeship with the British Army; you learn to repair such and such and they will also develop your physical skills too; train with soldiers across all over the world; while do many adventurous things even fun things like sky diving and such.

It's a course for two years at intermediate apprenticeship, a good weekly wage and the grade requirements aren't even that high. : O

Traveling all over the world is my dream and I get experience as an Engineer; at the end of the course, you get two A level equivalents.

Thank you for reading.

:jkk:
    I am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Re: Woah... I don't know what to say

Wa Alaykumussalam
    If it's what you want to do little brother, it sounds great. I know you wanted to get into Mechanical Engineering. Have you researched and looked into it properly? And you're thinking of applying for this? Insha ' Allah everything goes well for you. Just remember to make Istikhaara and Du'aa.
    Also, research all your options and ask your teachers for advise too, I say this because when you have all the options (non university related) in front of you, courses etc, then Insha ' Allah, you can make an informed decision.
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
      Wa Alaykumussalam
      If it's what you want to do little brother, it sounds great. I know you wanted to get into Mechanical Engineering. Have you researched and looked into it properly? And you're thinking of applying for this? Insha ' Allah everything goes well for you. Just remember to make Istikhaara and Du'aa.
      Also, research all your options and ask your teachers for advise too, I say this because when you have all the options (non university related) in front of you, courses etc, then Insha ' Allah, you can make an informed decision.
      I think I'll rep you to the things I am thinking to apply to you. Might want to open your VM too.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Can you be part of the british army?
        ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
        :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
          I think I'll rep you to the things I am thinking to apply to you. Might want to open your VM too.
          That's cool, lil brother. And yeah, insha ' allah i'll open it, later today.
          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

That sounds amazing brother but perhaps you should ask a Scholar first if this is permissable; you have to remember that the British Army is a member of NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organisation) who wages war on Muslims. But check with a scholar first.

I would like an apprenticeship like that as well but maybe not in the army. I pray Allah gives you Good.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim1415 View Post
              That sounds amazing brother but perhaps you should ask a Scholar first if this is permissable; you have to remember that the British Army is a member of NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organisation) who wages war on Muslims.
              Turkey is a member of NATO. If muslims aren't allowed to join the armed forces of any NATO country, then I assume all muslims in the Turkish armed forces are guilty of committing a heinous sin?

Comment

Walaykum as-salaam.

Idk that you should take an apprenticeship where you would work with these murderers.
                ‎”Verily amongst the people are those who are keys to good ‎and locks to evil. And amongst the people are those who ‎are keys to evil and locks to good. So glad tidings for the ‎one whom Allah has placed the keys of good upon his hands and woe be to the one ‎whom Allah has placed the keys of evil at his disposal.” - Prophet Muhammad :saw:

Comment

Attention seeking.

Comment

Army is no joke brother. Trust me. I don't know about Britain but most of the soldiers here are kaafirs. Praying will be tough, even impossible at times. Food may become a problem, sometimes you might be dying from thirst but no water supply around and we can't share with non muslims due to saliva contact, causing awkwardness. All I can say is it's tough to be a muslim while in the army. I've just barely scratched the problems I go through while conscripted. May Allah provide you with the means to fulfil your wishes. Assalamu alaikum

Comment

Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
                      Army is no joke brother. Trust me. I don't know about Britain but most of the soldiers here are kaafirs. Praying will be tough, even impossible at times. Food may become a problem, sometimes you might be dying from thirst but no water supply around and we can't share with non muslims due to saliva contact, causing awkwardness. All I can say is it's tough to be a muslim while in the army. I've just barely scratched the problems I go through while conscripted. May Allah provide you with the means to fulfil your wishes. Assalamu alaikum
                      Wa Alaykumussalam
                      Kiro, little bro, read this. Especially as brother Ashmeo is conscripted atm. Don't know whether its a good idea, anymore, for this and the reasons above.

Comment

Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
                        ^^^ [MENTION=120607]Kiro[/MENTION] i was about to say, please do not associate yourself with those murderers. it's a test from Allah, if you pass this test who knows you get a better opportunity.
                        Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

k thanks guys

Ephemeral reader

Comment

ya welcem.

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                              ya welcem.
                              den't cepy me xD

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Working...
                              X