Types of honey !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Types of honey !

ASALAAM MUALIKUM BROTHAS AND SISTARS!!!!!

WHICHED HONEY CANNED FIGHTS da MRSA RESISTANT BACTORIA, THEY ARE ONLY GOOD HONEYS, WHICH HAVED TROGNGEST ANTIBECTOIAL IN SHOULD BE RAW AND ORGANIC FREE FROMED GMO SATAN DEVILS WORKERS

Comment

Jazak um Ullah Khairan all, ma sha Allah plenty of advice. I am going for Sidr in sha Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by i.badat View Post
        Go on that website that I linked, click on the county which you live in and ring the suppliers..

I've found one in Leeds, and then there are many suppliers around Liverpool, Wigan area as well..

The one in Leeds was very nice. He let me taste the 3 varieties that he had and all sorts..really nice guy.
        Wa Alaykumussalam
        Wherabouts is the one in Leeds? Can you provide the location please. I saw this thread the other day, and I was going to ask, but forgot.
        Jazakhallahu khairan.
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
        [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

it's all about sidr honey!

huge health benefits you can google them, there's a lot alhamdulilah. The only minus is that it's quite pricey.

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
            Wa Alaykumussalam
            Wherabouts is the one in Leeds? Can you provide the location please. I saw this thread the other day, and I was going to ask, but forgot.
            Jazakhallahu khairan.
            It was on the outskirts somewhere, around 20 minutes drive from Beeston, going away from the city centre..

His listing is not on the website anymore...

Take a look at the website in the West Yorkshire folder..there's 1 in Heckmondwike who looks good, then 2 good ones in Wakefield..

I'm not too convinced with the listing of the fella from Leeds though..
            وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمۡ ءَامِنُواْ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلنَّاسُ قَالُوٓاْ أَنُؤۡمِنُ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ*ۗ أَلَآ إِنَّهُمۡ هُمُ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ وَلَـٰكِن لَّا يَعۡلَمُونَ

And when it is said unto them: believe as the people believe, they say: Shall we believe as the foolish believe? Beware! They indeed are the foolish? But they know not.
            Al Baqarah : Verse 13

Comment

Types of honey !

the best typa honey is your wife :)
              [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
              [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

^Well yeah, so from which area do you get the best honey?

I've tried honey from Newcastle last week (I mean tasted and bought, not 'tried' :p) That was really nice. The man was really accommodating as well.

Mayybe Leicester? Duas Requested!!
                وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمۡ ءَامِنُواْ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلنَّاسُ قَالُوٓاْ أَنُؤۡمِنُ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ*ۗ أَلَآ إِنَّهُمۡ هُمُ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ وَلَـٰكِن لَّا يَعۡلَمُونَ

And when it is said unto them: believe as the people believe, they say: Shall we believe as the foolish believe? Beware! They indeed are the foolish? But they know not.
                Al Baqarah : Verse 13

Comment

Originally posted by i.badat View Post
                  It was on the outskirts somewhere, around 20 minutes drive from Beeston, going away from the city centre..

His listing is not on the website anymore...

Take a look at the website in the West Yorkshire folder..there's 1 in Heckmondwike who looks good, then 2 good ones in Wakefield..

I'm not too convinced with the listing of the fella from Leeds though..
                  Jazakhallahu khairan, i'll have a look at the list.
                  And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                  [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Working...
                  X