• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duas needed for Job Interview

:salams

:start:

Dear brothers and Sisters,

I have a job interview coming up and I would be extremely grateful if you could all kindly make dua that it goes well insha Allah.

May Allah grant you all success, happiness and prosperity in this life and in the next.

Thanks so much

:jkk:

Re: Duas needed for Job Interview

Wa Alaykumussalam
    Will make Du'aa Insha ' Allah brother.
    May Allah make the interview easy for you, and grant you the job successfully, and may the job bring you much blessing and happiness.
    Ameen.
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by hasan2013 View Post
      :salams

:start:

Dear brothers and Sisters,

I have a job interview coming up and I would be extremely grateful if you could all kindly make dua that it goes well insha Allah.

May Allah grant you all success, happiness and prosperity in this life and in the next.

Thanks so much

:jkk:
      Salamu'alaikum. Hope you get the job inshaAllah, and if not then inshaAllah may something even better come your way soon.
      Indeed we belong to Allah,
      and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

My duas are with you brother.

Comment

Working...
        X