Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Food you used to not like but now kind of like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Food you used to not like but now kind of like?

Originally posted by halfmydeen89 View Post
    I've been trying for so long ukhti! Khair, will have to down them more often inshaAllah...Allah has mentioned them by name in the Qur'an so they must be amazing! Thank you for your advice, you've given me hope :up:
    yeah same i really wanted to like olives too cuz its sunnah food...........well let us know insha'Allah how you get on with your olive journey...............and I'm glad i could help and yeah just give it take brother insha'Allah :)

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
      i wasn't really a big olive fan, didn't like the taste and never used to have it really...........but now alhumdulillah i loves olives
      i'm not too fond of the taste, but its sunnah like y'all were mentioning, so i feel guilty now. gonna keep trying till I like them, insha ' allah.
      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
      [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
        i'm not too fond of the taste, but its sunnah like y'all were mentioning, so i feel guilty now. gonna keep trying till I like them, insha ' allah.
        yeah same i felt guilty too cuz i really couldn't stand the taste..............brother halfmydeen is having the same problem like i said to him take it slow as these things take time, you cant just like the taste of a certain food over night.................dont worry and keep us updated on how you get on :)

Comment

Mushrooms. Actually quite tasty (alhamdulillah) once used to the them.

Never liked pizza in younger years, too.
          Alhamdulillah. We are able to eat literally every type of food on earth if we wish. How Allah has given us. (May He make us grateful.)
          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
          -------------------------------
          "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
          NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

^^ forgot about mushrooms couldn't stand the taste or texture but now i like it only in desi curry style, taste nice alhumdulillah

Comment

Originally posted by Psychofak View Post
              Mushrooms. Actually quite tasty (alhamdulillah) once used to the them.

Never liked pizza in younger years, too.
              Alhamdulillah. We are able to eat literally every type of food on earth if we wish. How Allah has given us. (May He make us grateful.)
              i didn't know it was possible not to like pizza, brother. lol.
              And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

^^ forgot about mushrooms couldn't stand the taste or texture but now i like it only in desi curry style, taste nice alhumdulillah
                same, I've also noticed how i prefer things cooked over raw (that can be eaten either way), like onions i don't like raw but i like em cooked, tomatoes i like raw, but preferred cooked, peppers i don't like raw, but i looove em cooked. etc. i think u get the gist, i'll stop there, lol.

Comment

yeah same i felt guilty too cuz i really couldn't stand the taste..............brother halfmydeen is having the same problem like i said to him take it slow as these things take time, you cant just like the taste of a certain food over night.................dont worry and keep us updated on how you get on :)
                  exactly, you're right, i'll adjust insha ' allah n keep trying, we have green n black olives at home, only time I've really eaten them is at subway. i love dates too, we mainly seem to have them in Ramadhan, but i'm gonna get some, because they taste so nice masha ' allah.

Comment

same, I've also noticed how i prefer things cooked over raw (that can be eaten either way), like onions i don't like raw but i like em cooked, tomatoes i like raw, but preferred cooked, peppers i don't like raw, but i looove em cooked. etc. i think u get the gist, i'll stop there, lol.
                    lol sis yeah i get you although for me i prefer cooked tomatoes and dont really like em raw well prefer when its cooked, but yeah the rest is the same lol

Comment

• Re: Food you used to not like but now kind of like?

exactly, you're right, i'll adjust insha ' allah n keep trying, we have green n black olives at home, only time I've really eaten them is at subway. i love dates too, we mainly seem to have them in Ramadhan, but i'm gonna get some, because they taste so nice masha ' allah.
                      yeah same with dates, have to start eating them more insha'Allah and yeah just keep eating the olives in small chunks and insha'Allah you'll get used it :up:

Comment

yeah same with dates, have to start eating them more insha'Allah and yeah just keep eating the olives in small chunks and insha'Allah you'll get used it :up:
                        dates r so nice had some from Saudi recently, yum. insha ' allah :)

Comment

lol sis yeah i get you although for me i prefer cooked tomatoes and dont really like em raw well prefer when its cooked, but yeah the rest is the same lol
                          yeah lol lotza peeps don't like raw tomatoes my siblings r the same.

Comment

dates r so nice had some from Saudi recently, yum. insha ' allah :)
                            thats cool masha'Allah :up:

Comment

Sweet potatoes. I had sweet potato fries a little while ago and loved it! Baked sweet potatoes with sour cream are yummy, too.
                              "Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie." (surah 6:116)

Comment

Working...
                              X