X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What country does the best kebab

Originally posted by Bilal el View Post
    No one makes a kebab like the Turks
    If any of yours ever come to Sydney u have to try a kebab or Adana from a resturant called new star in Auburn
    My favorite food in the world were the donor kebabs I would buy when I was in Brisbane. I used to go to a particular shop that made them perfectly, and often when other stores tried the kebab would explode in an epic display of failure. Lamb or beef and chicken, tomato, lettuce, onion, pineapple, mushrooms, jalapenos and olives with hot chili sauce and sour cream wrapped in a thing stretchy kind of pita bread. Delicious. No tabbouleh though…that stuff is nasty.
    "Don't be too perfect; no one will want to talk to you. Maintain a flaw or two to keep yourself approachable." -My guide to being amazing

Comment

Originally posted by sandman123 View Post
      My favorite food in the world were the donor kebabs I would buy when I was in Brisbane. I used to go to a particular shop that made them perfectly, and often when other stores tried the kebab would explode in an epic display of failure. Lamb or beef and chicken, tomato, lettuce, onion, pineapple, mushrooms, jalapenos and olives with hot chili sauce and sour cream wrapped in a thing stretchy kind of pita bread. Delicious. No tabbouleh though…that stuff is nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
        I'm relocating to kebabistan lol
        Salaam

Best way is to marry a kebabistani but they are very sensitive to visa hunters
        The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
          Salaam

Best way is to marry a kebabistani but they are very sensitive to visa hunters
          Salaam
          kebabistani's exist... hmmm... best kebabs known to humanity > visa seeker
          i might prefer a burgerstani or cakestani or chipastani.
          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
          [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Working...
          X