Hell Is A Washing Machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell Is A Washing Machine

Dirty sinners are put in the washing machine called Hell, where they will churn and all the dirt and sins will be washed away. Once you are clean you get placed back into heaven.

Would you let someone into your house with shoes covered in dog muck?

Obviously it gives light hearted understanding of hell, its not a nice place just a metaphor.
    Last edited by rafhelp; 07-10-15, 01:12 PM.
    Salaams, I understand this is a religious forum and as a result their may be some very religious folk or sensitive folk on here. As I result I need to ask that my comments/posts if found offensive in anyway then please dont read them otherwise take with a pinch of salt. I do not wish to get into a serious argument over religious issues which I believe are either black or white.

Re: Hell Is A Washing Machine

Originally posted by rafhelp View Post
    Dirty sinners are put in the washing machine called Hell, where they will churn and all the dirt and sins will be washed away. Once you are clean you get placed back into heaven.
    And they say, "Never will the fire touch us, except for a few days" Say, "Have you taken a covenant from the God? For the God never breaks his covenant. Or do you say about the God that which you do not know?" 2/80

God has said the truth and whoever says anything else is a liar. And those that lie about the God, indeed the God will take retribution. Rather God has made clear whoever enters hell will remain therein forever and no one will enter it except those deserving of it.

Peace
    Noor-e-Hoo

Comment

Re: Hell Is A Washing Machine

Originally posted by Obscurelynigh View Post
      And they say, "Never will the fire touch us, except for a few days" Say, "Have you taken a covenant from the God? For the God never breaks his covenant. Or do you say about the God that which you do not know?" 2/80

God has said the truth and whoever says anything else is a liar. And those that lie about the God, indeed the God will take retribution. Rather God has made clear whoever enters hell will remain therein forever and no one will enter it except those deserving of it.

Peace
      correct.. good pointing out
      Earth is not a place to make life perfect. So please never complain.

Perfect and Happy life can only be in Paradise. Have Patience. :banan:

Comment

Working...
      X