Muslims killing muslims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslims killing muslims

As there is a large group of muslims on this forum who support fanatic muslim terror groups .I wanted to ask how do they justify killing of innocent muslims by blowing up a mosque or sucide bombing inside muslim saint's shrines killing men women , and targeting schools for massacre of school children ?

Hope some of the members here answers this as I genuinely want to understand this.

Thanks

Muslims killing muslims

No one thinks this is okay obviously. Killing and murdering unjustifiably is obviously wrong!
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Re: Muslims killing muslims

Originally posted by polanalist View Post
      As there is a large group of muslims on this forum who support fanatic muslim terror groups .I wanted to ask how do they justify killing of innocent muslims by blowing up a mosque or sucide bombing inside muslim saint's shrines killing men women , and targeting schools for massacre of school children ?

Hope some of the members here answers this as I genuinely want to understand this.

Thanks
      They are young and gullible, often detached from society, however this will chnage when they grow up.

Comment

Thanks
        The same as how they justify killing non-muslims like Christians !
        They are brainwashed.
        They are supported by corrupted powers overtly and covertly.
        Last edited by ALAS; 29-09-15, 09:43 PM.
        Note: I am a shia.

Comment

They are probably sympathised and got brainwashed, unfortunaly thats what mostly happens on the ''islamic states''
          My cooking Youtube channel:
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvc...UgRZfc4r8YJ0iQ

Don't abuse your body just to feel good, use your body right and you'll feel better - Sparty

Comment

unfortunately it is the radical extremist wahhabi nuts that are doing all the murdering of civillans and this is not justified at all! :(

Comment

Thanks
              I remember last year my friend told me this..

On the Eid next to Ramadan on 2014, The Imam in Mecca or (may be wrong) , said that there is no place for terror in Islam.
              Earth is not a place to make life perfect. So please never complain.

Perfect and Happy life can only be in Paradise. Have Patience. :banan:

Comment

Working...
              X