• Linkdeutscher
    replied
    Re: Halal passions!

Jihad

Leave a comment:

• formidable_aziz
    replied
    Halal passions!

All r seemingly very good professions! :)

Leave a comment:

• Figs
    replied

Originally posted by formidable_aziz View Post
    I was kinda thinking about software programming, u know like animated movies and stuff! But I'm kinda wondering whether that's haram cause i read somewhere in a hadith that u can't make moving images of living creatures..
    Career-wise, there's teaching and childcare (for those who love children and instructing), nursing or dietician (for those who love health, nutrition, and nurturing others), web designer/software programmers or developers for those who love making new programming languages or whatever tech fans love....and artists, painters, writers, etc.

Doctors and research scientists for those that love to learn their respective science and apply them to real-world problems, and the list goes on and on.

I like painting, journalling, listening to Islamic lectures, and recording stuff.
    I also like advising, which by the way can be molded into a million careers, social work, psychologist, career/school/academic/mental health counselor, marriage therapist, case manager, etc.

And for those sports loving people, coaching is a good thing. Plus it'd be a benefit for Muslims to start organizing sports teams for all kids....there are endless ways to channel talents once you get started.

I

Leave a comment:

• formidable_aziz
    replied
    Halal passions!

I was kinda thinking about software programming, u know like animated movies and stuff! But I'm kinda wondering whether that's haram cause i read somewhere in a hadith that u can't make moving images of living creatures..

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied

Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post
    being a chocoholic

a delicious experience! ! and !
    that's an actual career too :) lol

Leave a comment:

• .Hajar.
    replied

and horse riding

Leave a comment:

• .Hajar.
    replied

What are some halal passions to pursue dear brothers and sisters??
    being a chocoholic

a delicious experience! ! and !

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied

Career wise bro! :)
    Lots of careers are halal I think. not sure about which ones aren't specifically, except a few obvious ones, so maybe just list the careers you're considering on here... and then more knowledgeable members on here can confirm if they're islamically permissible or not.

Leave a comment:

• formidable_aziz
    replied
    Halal passions!

Career wise bro! :)

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied

What do you mean brother...like halal things career wise? or like social activities/things you can do in your free time, which are halal?

Leave a comment:

• formidable_aziz
    replied
    Halal passions!

Good suggestion bro.. However, I'd like to know about worldly passions which conforms with Islam

Leave a comment:

• Iqbaal
    replied

Memorising the Quran

Leave a comment:

• formidable_aziz
    started a topic Halal passions!

Halal passions!

Working...
X