I need your dua

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need your dua

So I am currently at sixth form college (just started) and at first I wasn't let into the courses I originally wanted, as I met all but one requirement, and that was a B in GCSE Maths, I got a C, I was only 5 marks off a B. For my desired path, it is vital that I do A level physics and/or A level Maths. But I wasn't let into them. I emailed them if they were willing to be flexible and asked maybe if there were free spaces so I could be let it, but they replied saying it was over subscribed and so they need to be fair to those who actually had a B. So that was a failed attempt.

We had the first three weeks to change our courses, but I was thinking it was pointless taking the opportunity because I didn't have the requirements anyway. Then the deadline for changing course passed, but only then I thought, what if I asked them one more time to go into my desired courses, because maybe some people could've dropped out and there were maybe spaces. I asked my tutor, and a woman there told me unfortunately, Physics was full.

I then enquired about Maths... she wasn't sure about space availability. I then told her about 5 marks off the requirement, and she then became doubtful that I could be switched to it. However, she took down my details, and said she would find out and send enquiries about it for me. She told me "I will enquire, but I am VERY doubtful".

So now I am waiting on finding out if I can get AS Mathematics. I don't know how I will find out, whether someone will contact me, whether it'll just be left quiet forever. I NEED this qualification, it is VITAL for what I want to do in University in insha'Allah.

Now I need to rely on ALLAH, I NEED Allah all mighty to make me get into AS Mathematics course.

I would like to ask you kind people, to please also do dua for me that I get AS Mathematics, so I can bring could news, and also do dua for me that I do well in the course and my other courses.

Thank you for your time :-)

Re: I need your dua

may Allah SWT fulfil your wishes and grant you success in this life and in the akhirah and may Allah make it easy for you Ameen

Comment

Ask yours parents and specially your mother to make you duas
      I will make duas for you in my prayers. When you will get an answer, let us know InSha Allah

Comment

will make Du'aa Insha ' Allah
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
        [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Bless every one of you :

Comment

Originally posted by lanaa View Post
            Ask yours parents and specially your mother to make you duas
            I will make duas for you in my prayers. When you will get an answer, let us know InSha Allah
            I am really afraid I won't get it because of my 5 mark off qualification and the woman saying that she's doubtful. I REALLY WANT THIS!!! I really need Allah to do it since he's the only one, but I am dreading the worst so much. Shall I just relax and rely on Allah?

Comment

Originally posted by someone12 View Post
              I am really afraid I won't get it because of my 5 mark off qualification and the woman saying that she's doubtful. I REALLY WANT THIS!!! I really need Allah to do it since he's the only one, but I am dreading the worst so much. Shall I just relax and rely on Allah?
              If you don't get that 5 marks, what will happen? You'll have to study something you don't want ?
              I'm not in UK or the us so Idk how is it overthere about colleges, uni..

You should pray at night and ask sincerely to Allah what you want. Make a lot of duas. Pray fajr on time, watch this video please https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4glHOgqJ88U

We might think that we shouldn't be so stressed about something like this, studies, because there are worse things and stuff, but I understand your situation because i myself struggle with my studies and feel lost, but with hardship comes ease... And sometimes we are like : stop, we cant stress and depress over something like that but we cant control it sometimes, maybe we are tested, maybe Allah is forgiving our sins through these trials, and better be tested in something like this than in your health or worse right? So Al hamdu Lilah.

Of course relax and rely on Allah ! Maybe if you don't get what you wanted and get something else it will be better for you, you don't know... But Allah knows!
              Stressing or not will not change your situation right? So be cool, you'll at least be studying smth even if its not what you wanted, believe me!

Comment

Working...
              X