Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It takes me too long to take ghusl. I take it about 40-50, how to reduce that time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It takes me too long to take ghusl. I take it about 40-50, how to reduce that time?

When I am junub, I get ghusl, and it takes so long. How to reduce it? I do it with shampoo. And before I wash my legs, I am waiting for my private parts to dry, because I think that water drops from my private parts are dirty. Sorry for bad English, but please answer my question.

Re: It takes me too long to take ghusl. I take it about 40-50, how to reduce that tim

run water for 30 seconds. lather up for 30 seconds. water down for 30 more seconds. done.
    لآ اِلَهَ اِلّا اللّهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُوُل اللّهِ

Comment

Re: It takes me too long to take ghusl. I take it about 40-50, how to reduce that tim

water drops from your private part are not dirty

for ghusl you don't even need shampoo, neither do you need to rub/scrub. just wet your whole body
      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

hey bro, do you have gusl in a bathtub?; if so don't worry, nothing gets the water unclean as hadith says if there is two buckets of water, nothing can get it unclean so you washing private parts on bath wont get the rest of your body unclean

do bath like this; it is very quick:

first wash your private area; then take a dip in bath [front side of body and then back or vica versa] and that's it one fard completio!, then wash out nostrils and rinse mouth; voila all 3 fards done!; last but not least wash your entire body with soap!, rinse and get the heck out fast!; check your clock and you'll be happy with the record time you done it in! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Aloo View Post
          run water for 30 seconds. lather up for 30 seconds. water down for 30 more seconds. done.
          ra!; you have a method faster than me!!! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
            water drops from your private part are not dirty

for ghusl you don't even need shampoo, neither do you need to rub/scrub. just wet your whole body
            you don't need it for gusl to be valid but the body will be very dirty and stinky if no scrub

Comment

Before you get in the shower, use the toilet, and wipe with toilet tissue a minimum of three times (this is for anytime you do the number two, for number one, just wipe until no more drips out). Then, you should have a paper tower that you lightly soak in warm water, and wipe your nether region clean. Must be paper towels, toilet tissue will disintegrate if gotten wet and you will have a horrible time. Then get in the shower, and quickly rinse that area, and do wudu. Once wudu is complete, pour water on your head three times, then over the right side of your body three times. Repeat with the left. Rub your body with water to make sure you get every inch wet. I like to keep a big plastic cup in the shower to make it easier, and you don't have to keep the water running.

**You can choose to delay the washing of your feet from the wudu till after you rinse your body three times.

Sorry, I read the OP too fast. Anyways, just do the above, and use a big cup to make it easier, and not be wasteful of water, but don't be cheap with it either. If you use the Paper towel method I described, it will minimize najasa.

Comment

Make sure to wash feet at the end just in case you stepped on something impure such as pee :p

Comment

Working...
                X