Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A serious question regarding hijab!

Salaam

What are the punishments if you remove hijab?? If one removes it.. would they be forgiving?

A friend of mine has decided to remove it.. Will be doing so any day now. Just recently been through a harsh divorce. He's moved on with another woman and she's left distraught with kids.. now she's removing it. Has giving up on everyone around her and has shut all out.
    I love you, cherish you and worship you,
    Guide me on your path to your janna,
    Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Re: A serious question regarding hijab!

:wswrwb:

For sone reason divorce seems to push a lot of people to stupid things...

....I wanted to get a job and move abroad...to a place where I knew no one and no one knew me.....I even found some jobs working for the British Consulate in some strange places.....lol

Just be there for her, in every way you can sis. Divorce messes people up badly...pray for her and give her strength and courage and tell her to never give up on her salaat
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

:salams

I can only say support her and be her friend. This is an important time for you to be for her. And be ready to listen to what she has to say because a true friend is someone you can talk to.

Try reminding her about Islam subtly and asking her to pray with you. Eventually, she might build up a guilt inside her. Yes as Jennica mentioned, pray for her.

I'm sure the other sisters can give better advice.
      Last edited by Kiro; 24-09-15, 02:03 PM.
      https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Wa Alaykumussalam sister
        So right now, Hijab is a symptom of the problem, Insha ' Allah when the deeper routed problem is fixed, then she will begin wearing Hiajb again/decide not to remove it Insha ' Allah
        So as above, the best thing you can do right now for her, is be there as a friend. Listen to what she says, support and advice her, because understandably she is going through a lot right now, and will be hurting inside. Ensure she holds her iman insha ' allah tightly, because that is the most important thing.
        Perhaps counselling will also help her to move on, and deal with some of these issues
        Also, just spend time with her, talking, laughing, etc, just normal friendy things, this wont resolve the issue, but give her a few moments of temporary relief.
        And constant Du'aa from her and you, as only Allah S.W.T can remove what she is feeling inside and Insha ' Allah replace it with something much better.

Comment

she is very imbalanced and all ruffled up now so there is hope Allah will be lenient with her, but once she gets over the divorce, tell her to put hijab back on

Comment

i don't think there are any punishments for either shaving or removing the hijab , all done to impress the kuffar , this includes those fake hijabs or those small hypocrite designer beards

Comment

There was a girl in my school who removed the hijab

She is now a blonde or something

Weird world
              How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

I know u talking about taking off hijab here
                But I just wanna comment on smth different

I never really understand why is it always the woman who has to struggle with kids in case of divorce ?! why not giving him his kids at least for a while .. so he moved with another woman and she fully shuttered and on top of that have to deal with kids by her own ! not fair at all .the man can leave the wife but not the kids .
                If im in her position I'd tell him your kids is ur responsibility .they have to live with u .Islam doesn't make it obligatory on a woman to raise up her kids in case of divorce but this is the man's duty and obligatory upon him . Its not like using kids as weapons or tools as I know some ppl wil jump on saying that .Its all about rights and she has the right to take break and get back to herself
                Or even remarry .I mean he is their dad he should be caring and nice to them and the mom can visit
                I think its some women's stupidity which islam never preaches that allows lots of men to have it easy and taking women for granted .alright he is enjoying himself with another woman and there's the ex sacrificing her life and raising up his kids for him and he can visit as a guest with no responsiblities or even he can catch up with them when they re old enough .

actually in the past I advised a woman whose hubby going throug the process of marrying second wife and ignoring her while is she is upset about it and leaving with her kids to her family house , but the hubby doesn't care at all as long as she is taking the kids with her .I advised her to drop the kids at his house and make it clear to him that he can go on in his second marriage knowing his kids will live with him forever . He goes all crazy cab't believe it and can't bear taking all care of kids alone ..this discouraged the 2 wonan and she cancelled all , fearing to start her married life with 4 kids and the hubby comes back running to his wife lol

I remember like 2 years ago when I was new to this fourm I wrote this story in detail and Abu Mubarak banned me for it like 2 weeks lololz
                Last edited by myeverything; 24-09-15, 02:11 AM.
                How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me :crying2:

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
                  There was a girl in my school who removed the hijab

She is now a blonde or something

Weird world
                  how do u know shes a blonde?

Comment

Thank you for your replies.. I will keep supporting her in this horrid horrid time.. My days divorce is harsh and terrifying. And the fact he moved on so quickly after all these years.. That's just heartbreaking.

I can't stop her removing it, although I don't get what difference it will make if it's off or on.. She's still in pain. But I can't comprehend what I don't know.. Only those who went through it can.. May Allah swt ease all their heart aches and keep them content ameen!!!

The poor children.. :(
                    I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                    Guide me on your path to your janna,
                    Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                      Lol noobz u know what question comes to my mind .like she wasn't blonde before but after taking off hijab she turned to be one lol
                      How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me :crying2:

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                        Unfortunately I was made aware

She is a Shi'a anyway

Probably a Palestinian, who are the scum of the earth
                        Last edited by Talwaar; 25-09-15, 04:38 PM.
                        How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Working...
                        X