Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fasting on arafah....trade a chance to forgive a years worth of sins, for chocolate?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linkdeutscher
    replied
    Re: Fasting on arafah....trade a chance to forgive a years worth of sins, for chocola

no lol

Leave a comment:

• Nuuna
    replied
    Re: Fasting on arafah....trade a chance to forgive a years worth of sins, for chocola

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
    Ameen
    please keep me in your Du'aas too
    I wanted to fast so badly today :( but couldn't.
    Inshallah if you had the intention to fast, you still get the same reward :love:

Leave a comment:

• Serinity
    replied

Omg... I ate... >:*( I did not know it was araf day, then thought I'll fast, then I went home and ate... :(

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied

Ameen
    please keep me in your Du'aas too
    I wanted to fast so badly today :( but couldn't.

Leave a comment:

• muzzybee
    replied

Originally posted by Nuuna View Post
    Haha, somehow that helped...

Athan in a few minutes, jazakallahukhairan!
    Waiyakki, please keep me in your Duas .

Leave a comment:

• Nuuna
    replied

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
    Drag the temptation feeling, the more you drag closer iftaar comes and then you settle for a wonderful late afternoon Iftaar feeling InshaAllah.

Haha, somehow that helped...

Athan in a few minutes, jazakallahukhairan!

Leave a comment:

• muzzybee
    replied

Drag the temptation feeling, the more you drag closer iftaar comes and then you settle for a wonderful late afternoon Iftaar feeling InshaAllah.

Leave a comment:

• Fasting on arafah....trade a chance to forgive a years worth of sins, for chocolate?!

That reminder is for me, BTW.....that peice of chocolate sitting on my table is looking so tempting....but its not worth trading a years worth of forgiving sins for...I need that part, bad.
    I did a week prep by cutting out my morning coffee...I can't seem to do voluntary fasts because I want my morning coffee sooooo bad!
    *droopy face*
    Anyways, in shaa Allah Allah accepts our fast for youm arafah, ameen!

Anybody else face food temptations while fasting?
Working...
X