Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fasting on arafah....trade a chance to forgive a years worth of sins, for chocolate?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fasting on arafah....trade a chance to forgive a years worth of sins, for chocolate?!

That reminder is for me, BTW.....that peice of chocolate sitting on my table is looking so tempting....but its not worth trading a years worth of forgiving sins for...I need that part, bad.
    I did a week prep by cutting out my morning coffee...I can't seem to do voluntary fasts because I want my morning coffee sooooo bad!
    *droopy face*
    Anyways, in shaa Allah Allah accepts our fast for youm arafah, ameen!

Anybody else face food temptations while fasting?

Re: Fasting on arafah....trade a chance to forgive a years worth of sins, for chocola

Drag the temptation feeling, the more you drag closer iftaar comes and then you settle for a wonderful late afternoon Iftaar feeling InshaAllah.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Re: Fasting on arafah....trade a chance to forgive a years worth of sins, for chocola

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
      Drag the temptation feeling, the more you drag closer iftaar comes and then you settle for a wonderful late afternoon Iftaar feeling InshaAllah.

Haha, somehow that helped...

Athan in a few minutes, jazakallahukhairan!

Comment

Originally posted by Nuuna View Post
        Haha, somehow that helped...

Athan in a few minutes, jazakallahukhairan!
        Waiyakki, please keep me in your Duas .

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Ameen
          please keep me in your Du'aas too
          I wanted to fast so badly today :( but couldn't.
          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
          [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Omg... I ate... >:*( I did not know it was araf day, then thought I'll fast, then I went home and ate... :(
            La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
            (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
            Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
              Ameen
              please keep me in your Du'aas too
              I wanted to fast so badly today :( but couldn't.
              Inshallah if you had the intention to fast, you still get the same reward :love:

Comment

no lol
                You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Working...
                X