Aoa brothers in islam i need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aoa brothers in islam i need help

So i am addicted to masturbation and i want to quit because i fear allah and 3 days before i made promise to allah that i will not masturbate until eid to control it and then leave it forever and said if i break promise i will be kafir and just now broke it am i kafir now im so sad and know allah will be very angry on me do i have choice or am i kafir if i am how will turn back :(

Re: Aoa brothers in islam i need help

your not kaafir as masturbating is not kufr so don't worry and don't say such things again; just to be on safe side just say shahada!

to stop masturbation get married as quick as possible and before that fast ... etc, and when you go to bed try to remain is a state of zikr or listen to Quran on mobile etc ... this will keep evil thoughts that lead to masturbation away!

Comment

Re: Aoa brothers in islam i need help

make taubha and to be on the safe side say shadahah again
      Allah subhanahu wa ta ala forgives all sins for the one who repents so make taubah for kufr just in case
      masturbation is a sin but it isnt kufr, why would you want to risk you iman like that, next time dont make such a stupid oath,
      Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Aoa brothers in islam i need help

there are lots of threads on this use the search tab. pm one of the brothers.
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
        [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X