X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is this ok?

Originally posted by john_repents View Post
    see I said you have done it.

Everything depends on the situation but the test for all are equal from the time world started till the last day. It depends on the intensity of the age we live in. Allah SWT is no unjust to anyone as we know.
    So do not worry.

There are only two answers.. a) Yes, and b) No. Nothing is there as may be or I don't know.

We have to check the points when our wudu will break. If it is very near to break but not broken (if you know what I mean), then its just simple that its not broken and we shall continue. Allah SWT knows exactly what you are thinking.

Look at this way, It doesn't matter what is the work we do, all matters is our intention.

For example, think I remember that am in the state of wudu but actually am not. And after that I go to prayer, then my prayer remains valid. But if I remember suddenly in the middle of prayer that am not in the state of wudu then I have to leave prayer at that time.

So Allah SWT will not look at that state am in, but if my intention is correct or not.

So please don't worry if your prayer will be accepted or not or if there might be some kind of problem. The answer is simple, you remember that you are right? Then Proceed and get the reward.

Thats it, May Allah SWT give you ease and comfort. Ameen.
    :jkk:

You make me remind me of the Mercy of Allah SWT etc.

Everytime I am at the end of doing wudhu, I get this pressure, that I am going to pass wind. I supress, then when I go to pray, In the middle of sujood, I get this immense pressure of gas, but hold it, till I get up for 2nd rakah. Then it subsides.. I continue.
    La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
    (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
    Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Serinity View Post
      :jkk:

You make me remind me of the Mercy of Allah SWT etc.

Everytime I am at the end of doing wudhu, I get this pressure, that I am going to pass wind. I supress, then when I go to pray, In the middle of sujood, I get this immense pressure of gas, but hold it, till I get up for 2nd rakah. Then it subsides.. I continue.
      it happened to me exactly many many times as you described. Have you seen a doctor to remove gas problem from your body?
      Earth is not a place to make life perfect. So please never complain.

Perfect and Happy life can only be in Paradise. Have Patience. :banan:

Comment

Originally posted by john_repents View Post
        it happened to me exactly many many times as you described. Have you seen a doctor to remove gas problem from your body?
        No I haven't seen a doctor. I think, changing diet, and life-style will help.

My gas problems started when I became practicing. Hmm..
        La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
        (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
        Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Serinity View Post
          No I haven't seen a doctor. I think, changing diet, and life-style will help.

My gas problems started when I became practicing. Hmm..
          That will be long process. Atleast get yourself checked once and see what he says.

After taking medical capsules for almost 2 months, my problem reduced greatly. but I have the problem sometimes and can control it with no problem. My advice get a appointment.
          Earth is not a place to make life perfect. So please never complain.

Perfect and Happy life can only be in Paradise. Have Patience. :banan:

Comment

Working...
          X