Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How long does ruqyah take?

Originally posted by Samsandman View Post

I never found a traditional anti-seizure medication that worked at all but I found some strains of Cannabis helped with the pain of my leg,shoulder and cured the seizures. I was growing my own strain for awhile and it was working so well I considered trying getting my drivers license back and going back to work. I was actually looking forward to get my life back together. I stopped the cannabis and painkillers completely as I keep hearing they are Khamr and it's not allowable. I'm seriously regretting that now and feel bad for regretting it. I still have seeds for that strains so I growing it again is an option.
    Could it be that you are experiencing withdrawal because you stopped taking the cannabis? It's a drug, so I think that would make sense. People experience withdrawal even with coffee. Your body got used to it, so you felt side affects and pains after stopping.
    Also, sometimes people feel much worse before feeling better when their sickness starts going away.

Allah knows best.

May Allah give you a speedy recovery.
    *"None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself."* [Al-Bukhari & Muslim]
    "Mindless are those who only jump when told to jump, cry when told to cry, and laugh when told to laugh. Indeed, they are but sheep." TheStrivingUmmi

Comment

Nonameahki,trying to check anybody out is pretty pointless as most of the muslim you meet are pretty delusional about their family and friend,they can do no wrong. I have one neighbour who swears his brother is great guy and I know for a fact that he is a heroin pusher,watched him buy it and watched him sell it with my own eyes. The son of another brother came was arrested around the corner from my house during a traffic stop, cops found a loaded handgun and 14 grams of crack cocaine,heard several people claim the cops were crooked and planted the drugs and gun. I personally witnessed that person sell drugs. Some muslim have the belief that muslims can do no wrong and all the kaffur are out to get them. You can read the Current events forum and see all the posts that confirm that belief system.

the raaqi I was using seemed legit as best I could tell. I was careful to listen to what he recited and compared it to known ruqyah recitations and it matched up perfectly.I could also recognize all the arabic he reciting,no mumbling or strange language.Also his methodology was sound,no slaughter a black rooster at midnight in a graveyard nonsense or taweez nonsense,seemed like he was on the Quran and Sunnah. He works full time and is a Quran tutor so I can understand why he doesn't have much time.

I've also noticed most muslims I've met have a strang concept of time. If they say they will come by at 8am,it means anytime from 8am or pm or they may not show up at all or call to say they are late or not coming. Arabs are especially bad for this. I call it being on middle east time

the other raaqi I contacted locally (several times) just never answered or called me back. He was recommended by a local sheihk.

Oum Souamayyah I quit cannabis more than 8 months ago so I doubt it is case of withdrawals. I find that withdrawal from opiates last 3-14 days and cannabis last about a month total with the first 3-7 days being the worst part with irritation and insomia.

I find withdrawal from caffeine far worse than withdrawal from cannabis. Cannabis is the easiest to quit in my experience,no physical dependence develops and only minor psychological dependence for most people. Depends on the person,some people get hooked on chocolate or scratch and win lotto tickets.

Cigarettes,Cocaine/amphetamines,heroin,alcohol,caffeine are the hardest to quit,in that order. Depends on ease of availabilty for some people,some experienced people might place alcohol higher on the list.

Comment

Nonameahki,trying to check anybody out is pretty pointless as most of the muslim you meet are pretty delusional about their family and friend,they can do no wrong. I have one neighbour who swears his brother is great guy and I know for a fact that he is a heroin pusher,watched him buy it and watched him sell it with my own eyes. The son of another brother came was arrested around the corner from my house during a traffic stop, cops found a loaded handgun and 14 grams of crack cocaine,heard several people claim the cops were crooked and planted the drugs and gun. I personally witnessed that person sell drugs. Some muslim have the belief that muslims can do no wrong and all the kaffur are out to get them. You can read the Current events forum and see all the posts that confirm that belief system.

the raaqi I was using seemed legit as best I could tell. I was careful to listen to what he recited and compared it to known ruqyah recitations and it matched up perfectly.I could also recognize all the arabic he reciting,no mumbling or strange language.Also his methodology was sound,no slaughter a black rooster at midnight in a graveyard nonsense or taweez nonsense,seemed like he was on the Quran and Sunnah. He works full time and is a Quran tutor so I can understand why he doesn't have much time.

I've also noticed most muslims I've met have a strang concept of time. If they say they will come by at 8am,it means anytime from 8am or pm or they may not show up at all or call to say they are late or not coming. Arabs are especially bad for this. I call it being on middle east time

the other raaqi I contacted locally (several times) just never answered or called me back. He was recommended by a local sheihk.

Oum Souamayyah I quit cannabis more than 8 months ago so I doubt it is case of withdrawals. I find that withdrawal from opiates last 3-14 days and cannabis last about a month total with the first 3-7 days being the worst part with irritation and insomia.

I find withdrawal from caffeine far worse than withdrawal from cannabis. Cannabis is the easiest to quit in my experience,no physical dependence develops and only minor psychological dependence for most people. Depends on the person,some people get hooked on chocolate or scratch and win lotto tickets.

Cigarettes,Cocaine/amphetamines,heroin,alcohol,caffeine are the hardest to quit,in that order. Depends on ease of availabilty for some people,some experienced people might place alcohol higher on the list.

If you are finding it hard to pray you can sit down and pray. Just talk to Allah about your problems, make a lot of heartfelt dua. Seriously we often underestimate the power of asking Allah and turning to Him.

Look at the dua Yunus (as) made when he was in the belly of the whale:

And [mention] the man of the fish, when he went off in anger and thought that We would not decree [anything] upon him. And he called out within the darknesses, "There is no deity except You; exalted are You. Indeed, I have been of the wrongdoers."

So We responded to him and saved him from the distress. And thus do We save the believers. 21:87-88

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veua4zk4HqM

Transliteration: La ilaha illa anth Subhanaka inni kunthu Minadhalimeen.

And [mention] Job, when he called to his Lord, "Indeed, adversity has touched me, and you are the Most Merciful of the merciful." 21:88

That was the dua of Ayub as) when he was sick.

Transliteration: annee massaniya adhurru waanta arhamuarrahimeen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8E_6MlgQKQ

Keep on making regular dua.

Try giving regular charity if you aren't already doing so, it helps, even if little
        Last edited by Umm_Hanzalah; 21-09-15, 05:32 AM.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZVEydn3RKk

Comment

Thank you for the support.

I've been using the dua of Yunus a.s. but now I will incorporate the dua of Ayyub a.s. as well.

I'm going to keep at it but I'm becoming rather despondent over getting worse.i cut out anything in my life that may have been keeping the jinn attracted to me and in doing so I stopped all my the activities I enjoyed as well. Other issues have come up and I'm getting really stressed out about my situation. I'm going to go talk to the local Imam again and see if he knows anyone else who does ruqyah.
          I'm going to do hijama again on the next sunnah day.

Comment

Thank you for the support.

I've been using the dua of Yunus a.s. but now I will incorporate the dua of Ayyub a.s. as well.

I'm going to keep at it but I'm becoming rather despondent over getting worse.i cut out anything in my life that may have been keeping the jinn attracted to me and in doing so I stopped all my the activities I enjoyed as well. Other issues have come up and I'm getting really stressed out about my situation. I'm going to go talk to the local Imam again and see if he knows anyone else who does ruqyah.
            I'm going to do hijama again on the next sunnah day.
            Stay strong..it will get better inshAllah. All things pass.

Allah says, After hardship there is ease.

Ask Him to make you patient and with your affairs.
            Last edited by Umm_Hanzalah; 21-09-15, 06:16 AM.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZVEydn3RKk

Comment

Working...
            X