Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is showing emotion normal among your family?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is showing emotion normal among your family?

we show sadness more easier then love and affection

ther are lots of girls in our family so the tears and emotions come easily and hormonal outbursts. we are not good at showing love and affection though. we do taht instead by buying things for one another, doing little taks for the other person, helping the other person with something, but kisses and hugs. NOOO just not that type of family
    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Sometimes I'm too shy to show affection, I guess that's just me tho.

Comment

Showing too much affection and emotion makes me feel weak and uncomfortable.:embar:

Comment

Originally posted by hadmatter View Post
          It's totally abnormal in mine that's for sure. I'm interested to see if it's like this in other families. I personally dont understand it.
          It's the same in mine. No one shows emotions, I'm cool with it either way.

Comment

Working...
          X