Clear All

Re: I can't eat healthy

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
    Get a halogen oven. Eat grilled food.
    Aha, i will think about it

Comment

Originally posted by muslima34567 View Post
      Wrong, Allah knows when each person will die, you may die before a unhealthy person and they may live longer allah knows best, but i understand where you are coming from, it is encouraged to eat healthy.
      I hate when I hear this from people.

I know smokers who use the same argument, who are 'OKAY' and aren't dead so they say hey I'll continue doing what I'm doing some healthy person who kicks their own ass at the gym and eats and lives healthy might die before if Allah decrees. They use that argument.

So if an unhealthy person lives to a hundred years and it's written from Allah that they will live that long, that justifies you being lazy or careless?

We will die when Allah decrees, but I rather put in effort and take care of myself, look good, etc... inshAllah than be a slob, lazy and careless.

We have plenty of knowledge on all things health, nutrition and training, any and all metabolic/hormonal conditions can also be treated. Everyone HAS the power to CHOSE what they put in their mouths and what they do with their bodies. All the excuses in the world cannot change that. You either take care of yourself or you do not.
      Last edited by Ahmed2013; 19-09-15, 11:38 PM.

Comment

I highly recommend a quality electric grill for all your meat cooking needs. George Foreman style grill but there are way better ones than the actual george foreman style grills (bigger, stronger, etc...)

Comment

Originally posted by muslima34567 View Post
          Lol i willl eat healthy for a lil while, then ruin it, i can't stick to a healthy eating regime for long :(
          Ukhti, put this app on your phone, My Fitness Pal, and enter every single thing you eat. You will have to see the numbers, and it really helps to hold you accountable. When you see that you've gone over in certain areas, you then know where to cut back and where to add. I've always eaten healthy, but once I started calculating daily, I had to work on slight portion control and adding more protein. It's really helped me. Give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim_Akhi93 View Post
            I don't go to bathroom on time any advice ?
            no1 can help u.

ur doomed.

Comment

I find that doing exercise is worse than eating healthy. I don't know if anyone else feels like this.. by eating healthy I don't mean salads n soups, but like calorie and portion controlled meals. the annoying thing is how long results take, if wanna do it the proper way.. just start feeling de motivated, espec if you love food. n yeah, healthy food can be nice too. bt sometimes there's no replacement for that slice of pizza or a gulab jamun or summat lol.
              sister hows it working out anyway?
              And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
              [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Working...
              X