I can't eat healthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't eat healthy

Lol i willl eat healthy for a lil while, then ruin it, i can't stick to a healthy eating regime for long :(

Re: I can't eat healthy

welcome to the club lol :) #storyofmylife
    insha ' allah peeps will give some good advice
    i'm waiting on it too :) x
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

can someone answer my question about stomach noises breaking wudu? some ppl say yes some say no.

Comment

Originally posted by muslim9012 View Post
        can someone answer my question about stomach noises breaking wudu? some ppl say yes some say no.
        Hey brother I'm not sure, but if you put the question into a certain thread (I'll copy and paste it below), the scholar on this forum will answer the question on the radio show tomorrow.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...on-Ummah-Radio

Post the question in the thread above bro

P.s sorry about the confusion of gender before, thought u were a sis.
        Last edited by Creamcake; 16-09-15, 07:54 PM.
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Originally posted by muslim9012 View Post
          Passing of wind does break wudu, stomach noises dont
          Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Assalaamu alaikum warahmatullah..

I read a log recently from a woman who had taken all sugars out of her family's diet (she went extreme, even taking out fruits!!). The first 20 days, the children were ratty, but she stayed firm.

What they realised after visiting a nutritionist was that they were only feeling ratty because the body was being starved of the level of carbohydrates that their bodies are used to.

Within 25 days, their bodies started adapting to fuel itself from proteins and fats rather then carbohydrates.

I thought it was a top read, not least because it conforms with my view of sugar being 'bad.'.....

So you've just got to keep at it. There isn't a shortcut. Just keep looking at the long term effects of your decisions.
            وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمۡ ءَامِنُواْ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلنَّاسُ قَالُوٓاْ أَنُؤۡمِنُ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ*ۗ أَلَآ إِنَّهُمۡ هُمُ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ وَلَـٰكِن لَّا يَعۡلَمُونَ

And when it is said unto them: believe as the people believe, they say: Shall we believe as the foolish believe? Beware! They indeed are the foolish? But they know not.
            Al Baqarah : Verse 13

Comment

Think about how you will get heart problems, diabetes, insulin resistance, low energy, cancers, a ruined body, fat, or skinny fat, weight gain, etc...

It's not worth it.

Everything of quality in this life takes effort. All the shortcuts and quick pleasures bring later regrets. Dunya or akhira.

It's habits.. you have horrible habits, change your habits. The end. It's all in your hands, you're the one who shuvs food down your throat, control your brain.

The food industry engineers food for addiction and taste not for health. They want your money and want you addicted.

Sweets, cakes are not meant as a regular thing. They've always been a thing for rare ocassions and feasts (and not abused).

People now are so addicted to the feeling of pleasure foods that they think it's normal. It's not.

Excess sugar consumption is one of the leading causes of health problems world wide. And excess food consumption. We have food in abundance but people don't eat for needs but eat for pleasures.
              Last edited by Ahmed2013; 17-09-15, 02:08 AM.

Comment

I particularly like this sentence lol ^

It's habits.. you have horrible habits, change your habits. The end. It's all in your hands, you're the one who shuvs food down your throat, control your brain.

Haha. I need to print it out and stick that on my fridge Insha ' Allah. Harsh words are actually motivating with diet loss though.
                Last edited by Creamcake; 17-09-15, 01:51 PM.

Comment

nothing to worry about, veg heads are boring anyway

Comment

I don't go to bathroom on time any advice ?

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim_Akhi93 View Post
                      I don't go to bathroom on time any advice ?
                      Yes, it's called will power, you gotta take that leap man, that first step and from there, everything gets easier....

Comment

So take a step and I will go to the bathroom?

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim_Akhi93 View Post
                          So take a step and I will go to the bathroom?
                          if you step in the right direction(towards the loo). You are of topic, I think you need a new thread, no wait the "Mega Thread" use it bro, it's powerful.

Comment

What is powerful? & let me take that step and read the bathroom dua

Comment

JazakAllah Khair sirus all done (:

Comment

Working...
                              X