Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kitten jumps on bed right after peeing in his litter box. Is my bed impure?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kitten jumps on bed right after peeing in his litter box. Is my bed impure?

Originally posted by greenblanket View Post
    he's a long haired cat and he gets urine on his hair (which he does not lick clean).....i think that's normal for long haired cats and he's doing fine (it's been i think 2 months). I got really scared. but all he needs now is regular trimming of hair at the back
    Try this idea.....

Use your iron to spray at its behind area..... but before you spray try it on your hand or palm to see the force of the water. If the spray is gentle and not forceful then do it behind hus back. He won't even feel the spray but the wetness will make him go down and clean himself. Maybe once a day will develop his habit of grooming himself.

Also yes have a bedsheet protector or a sheet on the bed all the time when he gets on... you can remove it when you go to the bed. On our bed e just put a spare sheet (double folded or 4 folds) on top of the blanket or duvet just to keep our blanket and bedsheets clean but I haven't seen any urine or any other spots from our kit. It is just a precaution to avoid any smell from it sitting on the bed which isn't normally a case either.

Also yes cut its hair regularly and you will help him go down to cleaning himself. .. especially if he is long hair like ours.
    لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

Re: Kitten jumps on bed right after peeing in his litter box. Is my bed impure?

Thank you. that's a great tip. i'll try that idea!

Comment

Working...
      X