Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My desires is beginning to frustrate me - make me angry...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My desires is beginning to frustrate me - make me angry...

I guess...
    Last edited by Serinity; 08-09-15, 07:51 PM.
    La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
    (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
    Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Re: My desires is beginning to frustrate me - make me angry...

I love you, cherish you and worship you,
    Guide me on your path to your janna,
    Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
      What?...
      La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
      (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
      Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Serinity View Post
        My desires frustrates me - to put it mild.

My desires, I just hate them. If I could make a wish right now, it would be to rid myself of desire, cuz it is like a thorn on my path. And with all the other things provoking my desires, I just hate it...
        I can't get married, fasting? I am in college, my brain needs to be in top gear.
        I can't be bothered doing ghusl almost every single day, and with the OCD I have, it just adds to the burden.

Even youtube now has become a filthy website... Every screenshot is aiming at fueling or provoking our desires... And with my OCD, ohhh... It is like being imprisoned.

I guess I am too aware of my desires, cuz when I get the sensation almost, of you know... I checked, etc. Call of nature, and couldn't tell from the liquid / fluid... So I just did Wudhu and prayed... Cuz too many ghusls... Too many doubts.. It goes to a point where it seems like madness..

Now I feel like I've done major sins, cuz just by you know what sensation, I feel like I am in major impurity, but I can't see anything, cuz, can't tell from the two liquids. You know..
        If I can't tell, isn't it just fine to just pass water over it, do wudhu and pray??? If I keep heeding this sensation and this unidentifiable - and by its texture - more like the "call of nature" rather than otherwise... I'll be a "batholic"

Am I doomed for praying in this case?
        do u have access to the brothers section? or just contact abu-musab, maybe u can get a ruling for the OCD and wudu/ghusl.
        وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Erm... Maybe a warning with brother's only sign in clear red would be great.. Cause trust me I did not need to read that :/
          I love you, cherish you and worship you,
          Guide me on your path to your janna,
          Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

brothers only section, if you don't have access, pm abu musab or one of the brothers
            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
            [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

I find this problem very frustrating too- it's not just a guy thing. I think you should try and fast a couple of times a week anyway, even if it's just on weekends if you want to not fast on study days. Perhaps that'll help... at least until you find the means to marry. how comes none of the guys are responding?
              The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Working...
              X