X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~TwinklingStar~
    replied
    Re: question for sisters only

How old are you, sister? Have you tried Ruqya?

Theres a hadith along the lines that continuous bleeding is from Shaitan.

Take a look at this link: http://www.jinndemons.com/magic-for-...-after-menses/

Leave a comment:

• Nur1980
    replied

I agree with many replies on here. I think seek advise from a training professional. I can highly recommend a reputable Herbalist- I took herbal medicines for a few months and they really helped with unexplained fertility issues. And its much safer than conventional drugs. But this is not a quick fix- you have to take them for a few months to see any benefits.

Leave a comment:

• muslima34567
    replied

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
    Okay... I'm ganna ask you some questions and please reply to what ever you can..

When did your cycles start (age) and was it unbalanced from the beginning or is this a sudden thing which is new???
    Your cycle is for 5 month? Correct.. Is it heavy or just spotting??
    Have you informed your doctors and what have they said??
    Have you had a smear test done?? This one is important
    PM me sis i would rather not say those details publicly here

Leave a comment:

• muslima34567
    replied

Originally posted by F_R View Post
    There is no such thing as a 5-month period.

After a certain amount of days 10 or so you do ghusl and you start your salah as normal etc. You do wudhu just before each salah with no delay inbetween. Someone said to take blackseed oil to regulate your cycle. You should also look at and examine the blood and check the texture, colour and smell to determine when it changes and workout which is your cycle and which is excess bleeding.

May Allah forgive me if i've said something wrong ameen.

jaza'khalla khair

Leave a comment:

• Fragile
    replied

Okay... I'm ganna ask you some questions and please reply to what ever you can..

When did your cycles start (age) and was it unbalanced from the beginning or is this a sudden thing which is new???
    Your cycle is for 5 month? Correct.. Is it heavy or just spotting??
    Have you informed your doctors and what have they said??
    Have you had a smear test done?? This one is important

Leave a comment:

• muslima34567
    replied

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
    Its available with certain criteria. I.e I think need to have been on forum 6 months,certain amount of posts, then a verification interview with a mod I think,to make sure we're actually female. Theres a thread on this somewhere I think its sticked at the top of one of the sections. So its not straighaway automatic access.
    ohh i see :(

Leave a comment:

• F_R
    replied

There is no such thing as a 5-month period.

After a certain amount of days 10 or so you do ghusl and you start your salah as normal etc. You do wudhu just before each salah with no delay inbetween. Someone said to take blackseed oil to regulate your cycle. You should also look at and examine the blood and check the texture, colour and smell to determine when it changes and workout which is your cycle and which is excess bleeding.

May Allah forgive me if i've said something wrong ameen.
    Last edited by F_R; 09-09-15, 03:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied
    Originally posted by muslima34567 View Post
    Originally posted by myeverything View Post
    what's more than 15 days is not periods . Islam states that and you have to pray even if there's blood . it must be something else .. go check yourself

Edit : and this thread should be in the sisters only section
    where is the sister only section?
    Its available with certain criteria. I.e I think need to have been on forum 6 months,certain amount of posts, then a verification interview with a mod I think,to make sure we're actually female. Theres a thread on this somewhere I think its sticked at the top of one of the sections. So its not straighaway automatic access.

Leave a comment:

• muslima34567
    replied

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
    what's more than 15 days is not periods . Islam states that and you have to pray even if there's blood . it must be something else .. go check yourself

where is the sister only section?

Leave a comment:

• myeverything
    replied

Last edited by myeverything; 08-09-15, 03:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied

I have a lot problems wrong with my body too much to explain on here, I've had so many blood tests, and medicine given for this but still nothing, there were a few days where i wasn't on during ramadan , so i prayed and fasted when i wasn't and i made lots of dhikr and dua. but i don't want to take the pill because of the side effects that will happen to me i want natural remedies .
    aah okay I see sister, I get what you mean. it does seem quite extreme, so might not be a natural remedy for this. keep making du'aa and trying to search but if pill is only option, then in the end u may need to opt for it. Insha ' Allah it gets sorted sister.x

Leave a comment:

• *aisha*
    replied

ranges from light/dark to heavy. I'm too ''young to be checked'' because they suggested it might be more serious but they keep telling me I'm too young to be going through what they think i have
    thats really worrying espeshly how theyre telling u. is this from a ob/gyn?

Leave a comment:

• muslima34567
    replied

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
    You have a five month period? What have the doctors advised...and what is the issue..

I cannot share what they said i could have publicly on here, its private sis

Leave a comment:

• muslima34567
    replied

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
    I agree with the others, that doesn't seem normal. 5 months, wowza.

its very frustrating, in sha allah will all be fine and go back to normal hopefully.

Leave a comment:

• muslima34567
    replied

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
    thats just negligence on their part sweety did they even check u down there?? is it heavy bleeding or just spotting?

ranges from light/dark to heavy. I'm too ''young to be checked'' because they suggested it might be more serious but they keep telling me I'm too young to be going through what they think i have

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X