• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• muslima34567
    replied
    Re: question for sisters only

Originally posted by TCKMuslima View Post
    Sister I would say ask the doctor. But if it's lasting 5 months then that isn't considered menstruation islamically (maybe check this please). So you can be fasting and praying.
    Another thing you could try is eating black seeds ground up. The Prophet saw said it has the cure for everything except death so in sha Allah that fixes it
    i checked it and i can be praying, but i won't know when my normal menstrual cycle is if you have it throughout i won't know when the proper start is, Jaza'khallah khair i will try black seed.

Leave a comment:

• brightesthour
    replied

I agree with the others, that doesn't seem normal. 5 months, wowza.

Leave a comment:

• *aisha*
    replied

Originally posted by muslima34567 View Post
    I went to different doctors and one of them told me I'm too young to be going through this with my ovaries and then another one was basically saying no no your too young this cannot happen at your age, just take birth control. I hate medicine because i have another medical condition i take so many theres no cure for that but i think birth control can be avoided.
    thats just negligence on their part sweety did they even check u down there?? is it heavy bleeding or just spotting?

Leave a comment:

• TCKMuslima
    replied

Sister I would say ask the doctor. But if it's lasting 5 months then that isn't considered menstruation islamically (maybe check this please). So you can be fasting and praying.
    Another thing you could try is eating black seeds ground up. The Prophet saw said it has the cure for everything except death so in sha Allah that fixes it

Leave a comment:

• muslima34567
    replied

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
    u need to get checked asap! this is not normal at all sis, there is no home cure for this thats for sure something must be wrong with your overies
    I went to different doctors and one of them told me I'm too young to be going through this with my ovaries and then another one was basically saying no no your too young this cannot happen at your age, just take birth control. I hate medicine because i have another medical condition i take so many theres no cure for that but i think birth control can be avoided.

Leave a comment:

• *aisha*
    replied

its long to explain on here but yes, my hormones are imbalanced i also get pain in my ovaries but thats another thing
    u need to get checked asap! this is not normal at all sis, there is no home cure for this thats for sure something must be wrong with your overies

Leave a comment:

• SofiaG
    replied

what are natural methods to getting normal menstrual cycle instead of taking the birth control pill my cycles are long last 5 months.
    I would go to the doctor... Because if you bleed for 5 months, I have no tips. All I know how to do is induce bleeding. Not stop it. Lol sorry sis

Leave a comment:

• muslima34567
    replied

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
    Drink 4 tbsp of apple cider vinegar, dilute it in a glass of water and drink daily and you will have a regular cycle without pills. It works :). The vinegar balances your hormones...
    salma sis, i do drink apple cider with hot/warm water but thank you for tip

Leave a comment:

• shay5
    replied

You have a five month period? What have the doctors advised...and what is the issue..

Leave a comment:

• muslima34567
    replied

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
    your period lasts for 5 months??

its long to explain on here but yes, my hormones are imbalanced i also get pain in my ovaries but thats another thing

Leave a comment:

• muslima34567
    replied

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
    Asalamu Alaykum sister. I don't have an answer to this question, Insha ' Allah other sisters can advice. Just to confirm, you mean a menstral cycle is lasting approximately 5 months for you each time? And you've been to the doctor about this sister? What did the doc recommend, except the pill. If anything. If the cycle was a little long/short, then perhaps I could recommend natural remedies, but 5 months is a very long time, so I don't feel comfortable doing that. All I'd say is keep making Du'aa Insha ' Allah. And take the docs advice. perhaps google has useful info, but take stuff on the net with a pinch of salt.

Has it been like this for a long time, or did it only occur recently? And I'm just curious, if it was like this in Ramadhan, what did you do sis?

I have a lot problems wrong with my body too much to explain on here, I've had so many blood tests, and medicine given for this but still nothing, there were a few days where i wasn't on during ramadan , so i prayed and fasted when i wasn't and i made lots of dhikr and dua. but i don't want to take the pill because of the side effects that will happen to me i want natural remedies .

Leave a comment:

• *aisha*
    replied

your period lasts for 5 months??

Leave a comment:

• shay5
    replied

Drink 4 tbsp of apple cider vinegar, dilute it in a glass of water and drink daily and you will have a regular cycle without pills. It works :). The vinegar balances your hormones...

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied

Asalamu Alaykum sister. I don't have an answer to this question, Insha ' Allah other sisters can advice. Just to confirm, you mean a menstral cycle is lasting approximately 5 months for you each time? And you've been to the doctor about this sister? What did the doc recommend, except the pill. If anything. If the cycle was a little long/short, then perhaps I could recommend natural remedies, but 5 months is a very long time, so I don't feel comfortable doing that. All I'd say is keep making Du'aa Insha ' Allah. And take the docs advice. perhaps google has useful info, but take stuff on the net with a pinch of salt.

Has it been like this for a long time, or did it only occur recently? And I'm just curious, if it was like this in Ramadhan, what did you do sis?

Leave a comment:

• muslima34567
    started a topic question for sisters only

question for sisters only

(post deleted)
    Last edited by muslima34567; 29-09-15, 07:27 PM.

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X