Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: question for sisters only

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
    thats just negligence on their part sweety did they even check u down there?? is it heavy bleeding or just spotting?

ranges from light/dark to heavy. I'm too ''young to be checked'' because they suggested it might be more serious but they keep telling me I'm too young to be going through what they think i have

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
      I agree with the others, that doesn't seem normal. 5 months, wowza.

its very frustrating, in sha allah will all be fine and go back to normal hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
        You have a five month period? What have the doctors advised...and what is the issue..

I cannot share what they said i could have publicly on here, its private sis

Comment

Originally posted by muslima34567 View Post
          ranges from light/dark to heavy. I'm too ''young to be checked'' because they suggested it might be more serious but they keep telling me I'm too young to be going through what they think i have
          thats really worrying espeshly how theyre telling u. is this from a ob/gyn?

Comment

I have a lot problems wrong with my body too much to explain on here, I've had so many blood tests, and medicine given for this but still nothing, there were a few days where i wasn't on during ramadan , so i prayed and fasted when i wasn't and i made lots of dhikr and dua. but i don't want to take the pill because of the side effects that will happen to me i want natural remedies .
            aah okay I see sister, I get what you mean. it does seem quite extreme, so might not be a natural remedy for this. keep making du'aa and trying to search but if pill is only option, then in the end u may need to opt for it. Insha ' Allah it gets sorted sister.x
            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
            [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

what's more than 15 days is not periods . Islam states that and you have to pray even if there's blood . it must be something else .. go check yourself

Edit : and this thread should be in the sisters only section
              Last edited by myeverything; 08-09-15, 03:50 AM.
              How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me :crying2:

Comment

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
                what's more than 15 days is not periods . Islam states that and you have to pray even if there's blood . it must be something else .. go check yourself

where is the sister only section?

Comment

Originally posted by myeverything View Post

where is the sister only section?
                  Its available with certain criteria. I.e I think need to have been on forum 6 months,certain amount of posts, then a verification interview with a mod I think,to make sure we're actually female. Theres a thread on this somewhere I think its sticked at the top of one of the sections. So its not straighaway automatic access.
                  And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
                  [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

There is no such thing as a 5-month period.

After a certain amount of days 10 or so you do ghusl and you start your salah as normal etc. You do wudhu just before each salah with no delay inbetween. Someone said to take blackseed oil to regulate your cycle. You should also look at and examine the blood and check the texture, colour and smell to determine when it changes and workout which is your cycle and which is excess bleeding.

May Allah forgive me if i've said something wrong ameen.
                    Last edited by F_R; 09-09-15, 03:36 PM.

لا تفكر كثيرا
                    بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
                    The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                    -------------------------------------------------------
                    www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                      Its available with certain criteria. I.e I think need to have been on forum 6 months,certain amount of posts, then a verification interview with a mod I think,to make sure we're actually female. Theres a thread on this somewhere I think its sticked at the top of one of the sections. So its not straighaway automatic access.
                      ohh i see :(

Comment

Okay... I'm ganna ask you some questions and please reply to what ever you can..

When did your cycles start (age) and was it unbalanced from the beginning or is this a sudden thing which is new???
                        Your cycle is for 5 month? Correct.. Is it heavy or just spotting??
                        Have you informed your doctors and what have they said??
                        Have you had a smear test done?? This one is important
                        I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                        Guide me on your path to your janna,
                        Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
                          There is no such thing as a 5-month period.

After a certain amount of days 10 or so you do ghusl and you start your salah as normal etc. You do wudhu just before each salah with no delay inbetween. Someone said to take blackseed oil to regulate your cycle. You should also look at and examine the blood and check the texture, colour and smell to determine when it changes and workout which is your cycle and which is excess bleeding.

May Allah forgive me if i've said something wrong ameen.

jaza'khalla khair

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
                            Okay... I'm ganna ask you some questions and please reply to what ever you can..

When did your cycles start (age) and was it unbalanced from the beginning or is this a sudden thing which is new???
                            Your cycle is for 5 month? Correct.. Is it heavy or just spotting??
                            Have you informed your doctors and what have they said??
                            Have you had a smear test done?? This one is important
                            PM me sis i would rather not say those details publicly here

Comment

I agree with many replies on here. I think seek advise from a training professional. I can highly recommend a reputable Herbalist- I took herbal medicines for a few months and they really helped with unexplained fertility issues. And its much safer than conventional drugs. But this is not a quick fix- you have to take them for a few months to see any benefits.
                              KhaleejiAbaya.Com

Comment

How old are you, sister? Have you tried Ruqya?

Theres a hadith along the lines that continuous bleeding is from Shaitan.

Take a look at this link: http://www.jinndemons.com/magic-for-...-after-menses/

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X