Having problems at night sleeping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having problems at night sleeping

Salaam Alaikum brothers and sisters- recently I've started having a problem, almost every night for the past two weeks I've been suffering from sleep paralysis and twitches and it's always at night. This has never really happened to me before, I recite ayat ul Kursi and my 3 quls every night yet I still have this problem, I'm afraid it might be jinn problems. Please my brothers and sisters make dua for me so I can sleep better at night and not suffer from sleep paralysis. Jazakhallah Khair.

Re: Having problems at night sleeping

:salams

I'm sorry to hear that. I had sleep paralysis one time and it was terrifying. Are you taking medication? sometimes I have twitches if I'm not being consistent with taking my medicine. Perhaps you should see a doctor about this and take it from there.

"Oh Allah please relieve him of twitches". Ameen.
    "Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie." (surah 6:116)

Comment

try chamomile tea before bed
      Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Justinummah View Post
        Salaam Alaikum brothers and sisters- recently I've started having a problem, almost every night for the past two weeks I've been suffering from sleep paralysis and twitches and it's always at night. This has never really happened to me before, I recite ayat ul Kursi and my 3 quls every night yet I still have this problem, I'm afraid it might be jinn problems. Please my brothers and sisters make dua for me so I can sleep better at night and not suffer from sleep paralysis. Jazakhallah Khair.
        Have you spoken with a GP about your sleep disturbances ?

Comment

Having problems at night sleeping

Visit the doctor,keep making Du'aa, Insha ' Allah it isn't Jinn related. May Allah S.W.T protect all of us from evil and keep us safe. But seriously,I'm not sure how to know if it is. A raqi would know perhaps. If it doesnt get better visit one
          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
          [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

Salam alaikum

I suggest you watch these two videos on self diagnoses and self ruqyah,and check yourself out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ6kwmy4kZo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMI7...ature=youtu.be

The fact your are having both paralysis and twitching and ONLY at night makes me suspicious that it may be jinn related. It's best to catch these things early and stay on top of it as they can get very bad if left untreated,like an infection.

May ALLAH protect you

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X