Halal slaughter of Rabbits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Halal slaughter of Rabbits?

TCKmuslimah, Yes I cared for them very much and had a certain type of love for them. I had name all of my rabbits and I didn't just leave them in a cage and throw food at them. I spoke to them kindly and petted them. I was careful not to frighten them as rabbits are highly nervous creatures.

At one point I had 5 adult rabbits and ten kits and I had named them all. My two Silver Fox Does were name Jenna and Lady Jane(who was my favourite) I sold both of them when they became breeding age. I had 3 Red Satins,the two purebreds were named Playboy and Chevrona,I sold both of those when the became breeding age. the mother doe Red Satin I had was name Sybil,she was 3/4 red satin and some of her kits were blonde (I didn't name her as I bought after she had a litter from another breeder) She had 10 kits but only 6 survived weaning. The six I harvested were named Sandy 1,Sandy2,Marilyn,Pirate,Go-Getter,Trooper and the ones who died were James Blonde,Chubs and the two runts were named Mouse and Half-Pint.

I didn't feel sad when I slaughtered them as I was confident cared for them well,gave them a good life and was following ALLAH'S commands properly. No reason to feel sad. I think I will feel really good eating them as this is something I worked for and earned and did in full accordance with islam. My neighbour thought I wa joking when I said I was going to kidnapped the Easter bunny and convert 'em to Islam.
    They next day after a slaughtered them I was a little sad as I really enjoyed checking on them and feeding them and now my rabbit shed is empty and quiet. The highlight of my day was visiting my rabbits and spending some time with them.

I've met very few women that weren't raised on a farm that would be willing to view an animal they fed as food. They only instances I can think of when a women killed an animal for food was fishing and even that is pretty rare. Just trying to get most women to put a worm on a hook is a serious challenge most of the time.

I get women being feminine but most of the ones I've met are just useless.Can't cook,can't clean etc. Here in the West feminism has killed gender roles and most women can only look attractive/pretty and most of them can't even get that done without looking trashy.
    Last edited by Samsandman; 08-09-15, 04:32 AM. Reason: I kant spehl

Comment

Wow writing the above post was super hard without sounding like an asshole,can I write asshole on ummah forum.Well I just did,sorry

Comment

I read with interest how you rear and slaughter rabbits, I think you'r doing it the right way, so all's well.

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by Samsandman View Post
          TCKmuslimah, Yes I cared for them very much and had a certain type of love for them. I had name all of my rabbits and I didn't just leave them in a cage and throw food at them. I spoke to them kindly and petted them. I was careful not to frighten them as rabbits are highly nervous creatures.

At one point I had 5 adult rabbits and ten kits and I had named them all. My two Silver Fox Does were name Jenna and Lady Jane(who was my favourite) I sold both of them when they became breeding age. I had 3 Red Satins,the two purebreds were named Playboy and Chevrona,I sold both of those when the became breeding age. the mother doe Red Satin I had was name Sybil,she was 3/4 red satin and some of her kits were blonde (I didn't name her as I bought after she had a litter from another breeder) She had 10 kits but only 6 survived weaning. The six I harvested were named Sandy 1,Sandy2,Marilyn,Pirate,Go-Getter,Trooper and the ones who died were James Blonde,Chubs and the two runts were named Mouse and Half-Pint.

I didn't feel sad when I slaughtered them as I was confident cared for them well,gave them a good life and was following ALLAH'S commands properly. No reason to feel sad. I think I will feel really good eating them as this is something I worked for and earned and did in full accordance with islam. My neighbour thought I wa joking when I said I was going to kidnapped the Easter bunny and convert 'em to Islam.
          They next day after a slaughtered them I was a little sad as I really enjoyed checking on them and feeding them and now my rabbit shed is empty and quiet. The highlight of my day was visiting my rabbits and spending some time with them.

I've met very few women that weren't raised on a farm that would be willing to view an animal they fed as food. They only instances I can think of when a women killed an animal for food was fishing and even that is pretty rare. Just trying to get most women to put a worm on a hook is a serious challenge most of the time.

I get women being feminine but most of the ones I've met are just useless.Can't cook,can't clean etc. Here in the West feminism has killed gender roles and most women can only look attractive/pretty and most of them can't even get that done without looking trashy.
          That's really great masha Allah. I can tell from the way you named them and write about them that you did feel affection for them (especially how you mention you missed them the day after). Subhan Allah that elevates the value of your sacrifice as if you feel a bond towards the animal it is dearer to Allah that you would offer it as a sacrifice for Him.
          I get the feeling that you've grown up close to nature and doing outdoors stuff like this. I wonder if 'city' men would find it a bit harder...

Originally posted by Samsandman View Post
          Wow writing the above post was super hard without sounding like an asshole,can I write asshole on ummah forum.Well I just did,sorry
          Yeah those last few lines were not very nice but I suppose you've met a few characters. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt brother.

Comment

Serenity I apologize for the foul language but I'm so used to be called a chauvinist pig for wanting to respect gender roles. It's no longer politically correct in Canada to say Men should be Men and Women should be Women. The feminazis where I live would lynch me for saying a women should be able to cook good, clean and rasie children. And you can't say anything to sodomites in public without a backlash.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X