Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salah at work

Asalamu Alaikum

I pray this blog post of mine is of use to many. Pleas share as I think this is a topic we often don't think about nor is there many tips discussed out there!

www.grainsandgains.com/salah-at-work

Re: Salah at work

wa alaykum salam
    excellent blog sis

i am going to sign up in sha allah
    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

We should definitely take time out from work for prayer no matter where you are or what you do...

If you have a strong will, you can do it

good reminder sis. :jkk:
      Believe
      there is
      good in the world

Comment

Salah at work

I agree. we should make time wherever we are to bow down to our creator when the times in the day come. sometimes we get too caught up in what we think is important n forget that we were created for one purpose. Insha ' Allah we can all learn from this.
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
        [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
          I agree. we should make time wherever we are to bow down to our creator when the times in the day come. sometimes we get too caught up in what we think is important n forget that we were created for one purpose. Insha ' Allah we can all learn from this.
          When I was working in my last job it was a battle to earn my right to pray at the office.

Comment

Originally posted by LusoHijabi View Post
            When I was working in my last job it was a battle to earn my right to pray at the office.
            did you end up being allowed to sis?x
            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

did you end up being allowed to sis?x
              Yes but like I said I fought for it.

Comment

Yes but like I said I fought for it.
                Ohyeah. I'm so glad that you did sis. Insha ' Allah you'll be rewarded for that. I forget how hard it must be sometimes, I just take it as a guarantee that I can pray wherever I am when it's Namaaz times. At uni, sometimes there's no where when i'm in a certain building/s, have to just pray in the library.

Comment

Ohyeah. I'm so glad that you did sis. Insha ' Allah you'll be rewarded for that. I forget how hard it must be sometimes, I just take it as a guarantee that I can pray wherever I am when it's Namaaz times. At uni, sometimes there's no where when i'm in a certain building/s, have to just pray in the library.
                  As a practicing muslim we will always face obstacles when practicing our faith but know your rights and keep strong and keep fighting. I never gave up and I won. It was never nice praying in secret or "going to the loo" lol.

In the town I live in now we have a kind of "muslim" trade union which defends the rights of muslims in the workplace which looks into this kind of stuff.

Comment

As a practicing muslim we will always face obstacles when practicing our faith but know your rights and keep strong and keep fighting. I never gave up and I won. It was never nice praying in secret or "going to the loo" lol.

In the town I live in now we have a kind of "muslim" trade union which defends the rights of muslims in the workplace which looks into this kind of stuff.
                    exactly, that's good Alhamdulillah sis.

Comment

Jazak allah khair sister, i also faced alot of isssues with praying a s anew muslim in germany cus of work etc, but really there are law's in many non muslim countries that muslims can pray at work and even if that wasn't a law there is always a way to pray atleast at work zuhur and asr or asr and maghrib or which ever 2-3 prayers u got, it just take 5 mins.

thanks
                      My cooking Youtube channel:
                      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvc...UgRZfc4r8YJ0iQ

Don't abuse your body just to feel good, use your body right and you'll feel better - Sparty

Comment

jazak allah khair
                        Even in the belly of the whale there was hope.

Comment

So when you do pray do you pray the fard only because of time? So four fard for zuhr only
                          8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                          2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                          3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                          4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                          5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                          6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                          7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                          8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Working...
                          X