Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for chat partner(ladies only)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looking for chat partner(ladies only)

    Assalam alaykum.

    Seeing as I live by myself most of the time, I know its not good to be alone because they shaytaan aims for the lone sheep that is away from the herd.

    Currently, I don't have any close Muslim friends...its just so hard to find someone who is practicing the religion!
    And most normal friends give you advice that is so far away from Islam....its also hard to explain every single time that such things are not permissible in islam.

    So for my sanity, and my imaan, and for just a good time in general, I'm posting vacant positions (full-time/part-time) for chat partners.*giggles*

    Can't wait to get to know you lovely ladies!

    *note: I'm female, just in case it somehow doesn't show...
    Last edited by Nuuna; 06-09-15, 01:12 PM.

  • #2
    Re: Looking for chat partner(ladies only)

    Wa alaykumusalaam sis. when I first saw the title I was thinking...this better be a female! :) lol. Hey sis hope you're well. And theres loadz of us on uf o talk to :) lool I need a job as I need income atm so I'll take up the full time position please :) lol kidding.
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Looking for chat partner(ladies only)

      Wa alaykum salam sister Nuuna,

      I too live alone and don't have any Muslim friends, so it would be great to chat with you insha Allah

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Looking for chat partner(ladies only)

        Waalaikumassalam sister
        Again, I can relate. Seems I always reply on your threads hahaha.
        Where I live, it is indeed hard to find friends who practices religion seriously. So I am here if you want to chat as I also want to make friends. Let's build up sisterhood in Islam!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Looking for chat partner(ladies only)

          Originally posted by Nuuna View Post
          Assalam alaykum.

          Seeing as I live by myself most of the time, I know its not good to be alone because they shaytaan aims for the lone sheep that is away from the herd.

          Currently, I don't have any close Muslim friends...its just so hard to find someone who is practicing the religion!
          And most normal friends give you advice that is so far away from Islam....its also hard to explain every single time that such things are not permissible in islam.

          So for my sanity, and my imaan, and for just a good time in general, I'm posting vacant positions (full-time/part-time) for chat partners.*giggles*

          Can't wait to get to know you lovely ladies!

          *note: I'm female, just in case it somehow doesn't show...

          Salam sis, yes why not :)

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Looking for chat partner(ladies only)

            Application for Friendship:

            Name: I go by "Banu"
            Position Desired: Full-time or Part-time Friend
            Availability: Most days
            Qualifications: Female, Practicing Muslimah, Fast-Typer, Live alone too, Friendly after drinking coffee, Likes cats.
            Myers-Briggs Score: INFP
            Personality: Abnormally logic for a female, proclaimed coffee and cat lover, nerd, a fair writer of sorts; probable only Russian here.
            References: Allah (swt), My cat.

            Additional Notes: We already have something in common which is the whole visiting family issue.

            Thank you for your consideration!

            Comment


            • #7
              Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi was barakatuhu

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Looking for chat partner(ladies only)

                To all the beautiful sisters on this thread, I'm willing to be your chat partners :)

                I wouldn't mind taking an overtime position at all, lol

                Please, if any sister is feeling bored or lonely, just PM me and we'll chat for hours and you'll never know what the word bored means ever again!

                I love you all for the sake of Allah and can't wait to chat with every single one of you, insha'allah.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Looking for chat partner(ladies only)

                  Okay so we've gathered in this thread and now what? Should we build up whatsapp group then? :D

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Looking for chat partner(ladies only)

                    Originally posted by ice.snow View Post
                    Okay so we've gathered in this thread and now what? Should we build up whatsapp group then? :D
                    Ooh, I love that idea!
                    I wonder if anyone else is interested in that idea?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Looking for chat partner(ladies only)

                      Originally posted by Anthanasia View Post
                      Application for Friendship:

                      Name: I go by "Banu"
                      Position Desired: Full-time or Part-time Friend
                      Availability: Most days
                      Qualifications: Female, Practicing Muslimah, Fast-Typer, Live alone too, Friendly after drinking coffee, Likes cats.
                      Myers-Briggs Score: INFP
                      Personality: Abnormally logic for a female, proclaimed coffee and cat lover, nerd, a fair writer of sorts; probable only Russian here.
                      References: Allah (swt), My cat.

                      Additional Notes: We already have something in common which is the whole visiting family issue.

                      Thank you for your consideration!
                      I totally love this post!
                      Hahaha
                      Exactly my kind of outlook, lol

                      Consider yourself hired!
                      *grins cheekily*

                      I'm INFJ btw...supposedly very compatible? I dunno
                      *laughs*

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Looking for chat partner(ladies only)

                        I too am around as well. And I don't really have any Muslim friends either! I am also looking for some nice Muslim friends ones who can give me good advice! Let me know!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Looking for chat partner(ladies only)

                          I guess somebody has to build group in faster messenger apps. One should be moderator to whom we msg our numbers, and she invites us in. How about that?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Looking for chat partner(ladies only)

                            Just wanna start by saying I think you're so funny! I'm down with having new friends too (p.s:- I need more friends in my life)!! Plus, I get what you feel, it's very hard to find good Muslim friends when you love in the west.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Looking for chat partner(ladies only)

                              Originally posted by ice.snow View Post
                              I guess somebody has to build group in faster messenger apps. One should be moderator to whom we msg our numbers, and she invites us in. How about that?
                              I think I can do that.

                              I'll go ahead and send a PM to everyone on here with the group name and number....


                              Just a question...what should we call our group?
                              I want something, fun, light and Islamic...*grins*

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X