Ridicules purchases by Billionaires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridicules purchases by Billionaires

indulgent is high with some of these folks. Some of these is just to feed ego
    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Re: Ridicules purchases by Billionaires

15,000 haircut.

Dude I'm great at giving haircuts, hook me up. I give myself hair cuts and do it good even without seeing the back of my head that's how skilled i am!

Comment

Samin, can I ask a question? From one mod to another or one Canuck to another?

Why do you keep typing ridicules when you want to say ridiculous?
      مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
      It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
      Surah al-Baqarah
      [2:245]

.:.
      .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
      Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

Lots of lies in there plus they called the x amir of Qatar part of the UAE royal family. Pssjhh
        Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

i couldn't get past the first 40 seconds, too much for me
          sigpic

Comment

Seriously i'll do 100$ haircuts, just come right over. :D 15x more economical and I'm good :inlove:

Comment

Well think about it, you've got billions of dollars on your bank account, how are you going to spend that buying regular, non-diamond-encrusted merchandise?

Comment

The only thing I liked was the yacht.

Comment

Originally posted by btht View Post
                  Well think about it, you've got billions of dollars on your bank account, how are you going to spend that buying regular, non-diamond-encrusted merchandise?
                  lol

BRB getting golden toilette just because (yeah someone actually did).

Well honestly if I had a lot of money.. all I'd want is the ability to travel sometimes, a nice car or two, a nice villa and maybe a smaller yacht nothing so huge or insane.. just because I love the freedom of driving, flying, boating. I love adventure.

The rest I'd invest in some kind of charities, projects, businesses, etc...

But all that crazy stuff... bugers with gold you eat... 15000$ haircut (wth?!), diamond encrusted crap... no...

Wealth is not haram... but being stupid should be haram...

The sultan of brunei had an amazing car collection though, they had one off cars built for him by Porsche, Ferrari, Jaguar, Mercedes, Aston Martin, etc...

I am a huge car guy so I can appreciate the love of cars and actually driving them (some people just buy them to show off and never even drive them). However...

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post

Here here

لا تفكر كثيرا
                    بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
                    The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                    -------------------------------------------------------
                    www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post

I type it as I say it
                      "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

One can only assume how they will be questioned and the line of people who will ask for a reason as to why they weren't helped.

I don't see anything wrong with a nice house or fancy car. There should be a certain level of reward for hard work that you put in but these purchases are excessive and stupid. Rather than helping others, they continue to try and fill the bottomless void within themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                          I type it as I say it
                          You do know that ridicules is a completely different word though and changes the meaning of what you're trying to say.

Ridiculous = outlandish
                          Ridicules = mocking

If you changed the title of the thread to "Samin ridicules purchase by billionaires" then that would make sense, since you're mocking them.
                          مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
                          It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
                          Surah al-Baqarah
                          [2:245]

.:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                          Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

That's amazing
                            They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

When you have more money than you can spend, you have to be more creative when you spend money.

Comment

Working...
                              X