Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to dispose off built up sexual energy

salam.

sorry if this thread seems inapropriate.

im talking about the time when we stop thinking and all we want to do is commit any indecent act. Im talking about that particular moment. IDK if its the same with everyone, but for me I can actually feel this energy built up inside me ..

my question is how can i dispose off this energy in a nice, halal way with the exception of a spouse (as im not married) ?

also, fasting is not an option.

does exercise help to dispose off such temptations? eating food, or anything else? do post. thanks

Re: how to dispose off built up sexual energy

Walaykum salam,

How comes fasting is not an option? According to hadiths, that should be the option for those who cannot marry (though I can't fast either due to health problems). Some years ago, someone put up a post on facebook about foods that affect desires- I wish I'd saved it for threads like this. Basically, you may have heard that some foods increase the desires (like oysters, chili and a few other things) but there are also foods that help calm the body down though I don't know what they are.

I did a quick search and found this:

http://www.besthealthmag.ca/best-eat...libido?slide=5
    The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

ok

Comment

go to the gym

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Try thinking about something very complicated to take your mind off it. Or read a book. Need to distract your mind completely.

Comment

Fasting, staying away from TV/Music, certain food can also an effect so read up on that, if you cant fast - have smaller portions, exercise lots, attend the masjid regularly for prayers and classes,
            Keep yourself occupied as much as possible
            No Longer On UF

Comment

Exercise, lots and lots. Put that energy elsewhere, into something constructive. Whether it's improving physical health, learning something, getting a hobby. Fill the time you spend think or doing something else with something new.

Comment

Last edited by Y.M; 29-04-18, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Dhikr or Allah
                  وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Fasting and exercise.
                    “And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help”

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

ok brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by abcdefghij View Post
                        ok brilliant
                        Get married. Best advice and solution to your problem.

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Punch yourself in the face or ask someone to punch you in the face. You'll forget whatever you were thinking too.

Or get married.

Gym increases libido for some people lol... I've had some people approach me how to deal with that.. and well... working out balances out and improves your overall health which inadvertedly will improve hormone and brain checmical levels/functions and voila.. but it can also be a good way to clean out stress, anxiety, etc... weight lifting for me is more than just building a better looking and stronger body, it's therapy all year long for all the issues life throws at you and makes you literally stronger mentally and physically.

Yesterday for the first time in years and years I went at it with a punching bag, I haven't done martial arts in ten years, but it felt good beating the snots out of it.. I still got it in me despite my mobility and hip rotation being poor after not training for so long.. even my flexibility is semi descent still having not worked on flexibility in so long. Felt great releasing anger at the bag (not libido related but yeah).

When I was younger, martial arts helped a lot with teaching me discipline, channeling anger, stress, etc... now it's bodybuilding and weight lifting but doing a bit of everything physical is nice.
                          Last edited by Ahmed2013; 27-08-15, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
                            I think it is better to discipline and control yourself first, i think I have read somewhere that men still have this issue after they get married too
                            No Longer On UF

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
                              make dua

Comment

Working...
                              X