Sister diet question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sister diet question?

Salam , do any sisters have diet/exercise tips to lose weight, i have been eating healthy for almost two weeks I've cut out carbs such as bread,rice,pasta sugary food or sweet juices,

Re: Sister diet question?

think there's a thread on this sis n peeps posted useful advice. link is below

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ight-loss-help
    Last edited by Creamcake; 26-08-15, 01:17 AM.
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Jaza'khallah khairan sis :)

Comment

waiyyakum sis :) I also set up a food diary style thread for peeps to record what they've eaten, so if your interested, i'll find that from the abyss of threads lol :) #selfpromotion haha.
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
          waiyyakum sis :) I also set up a food diary style thread for peeps to record what they've eaten, so if your interested, i'll find that from the abyss of threads lol :) #selfpromotion haha.
          haha yes do so please :)

Comment

Originally posted by muslima34567 View Post
            haha yes do so please :)
            managed to find it lol, :) been forgetting to update it the past few days. the link's below sis so u can enter what u ate today :) lool but don't hide the snacks haha. some of my food days though...lets not even go there :shock:

Comment

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...=1#post6611443

Comment

Working...
              X